WTB Xbox 360 Or PS3

WTB Xbox 360 Or PS3 20 gig, either used or NIB, but i'm not planning on spending retail on the 360 and i'll spend around retail for the PS3. I know what your gonna say about the PS3 but the fact is they are everywhere. Ebay, Craigslist, Forums, etc. Bottom line: The chance to make money on them is basically over so i'll pay maybe 50 dollars over retail. Thanks

hey call bestbuy everyday they get in like 3 a week- ur worng about the ps3 on everybody has them.oncw 400,000 are released per what sony said by the end of the 06 year they are done shipping them until the europe luanch in march 07. So keep calling and i could even ask a good friend who is the manager at bestbuy in gurnee if he has any in the back today. I will keep u posted- go to target for the 360's they always have them in there.

BlownVenom01

Addict
Mar 19, 2006
Yeah i know but look on criagslist, ebay, forums, or whatever and you'll find thousands on sale at any given second. Most of them are AROUND 800 OBO for 60 gigs or 650 OBO for 20 gigs. I have a guy that's willing to go to 625 for a 20 gig and i'm considering that once this one kid buys my vaio. I dont wanna spend more than retail cuz my plan is to buy it for around retail, maybe 600, and use it for a few months just to sell it for 550 or 500.

I know that works cuz i did that with my old 360, i had it for about 8 months and sold it for just about what i paid retail for it. Even on craiglist used 360s are selling for about 50 bucks below retail.

Thread Info

• BlownVenom01
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list