Shelby GT500 Shortblock

it's complete, assembled, balanced with rods, pistons, and a crank. Ready to makes it's way into a lightning, cobra R, or your 5.4 conversion stang! It's currently in my Shelby with 8K miles on it. It's in perfect shape and runs hard. So far Kenne Bell has had their shelby up to 810rwhp with no failures. PM me if interested. This part from ford is $8K. I am asking 3K obo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140064759683

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
dgussin1 said:
it's complete, assembled, balanced with rods, pistons, and a crank. Ready to makes it's way into a lightning, cobra R, or your 5.4 conversion stang! It's currently in my Shelby with 8K miles on it. It's in perfect shape and runs hard. So far Kenne Bell has had their shelby up to 810rwhp with no failures. PM me if interested. This part from ford is $8K. I am asking 3K obo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140064759683
:wtf: :eek:

D

dgussin1

95trippleblackconv said:
Shit I thought it was the long block :pat: :pat: :pat:
And I didn't see it was a member selling it sorry

What are you replacing it with
it's all good.

If all goes as planned, I will be replacing it with a built ford gt block with cp pistons, billet I beams and a forged crank. I am not 100% sure about the ford gt block as it's going to add approx. $3200 to the build ($2200 for the block, $1000 for additional machine work)

DSG03COBRA said:
Dayum Dave... what are you going to throw in that beotch? Want it to support 1000 rwhp :headbang: No Fuggin' around for you. :headbang:

Now if you can just keep the belt from shredding. :joke:
see above for my plans...it's never a bad idea to go overkill on an engine build. From what I've been told, the motor that I anticipate building will be capible of supporting 1400 HP, at that point the crank would need modifications.

The belt won't shred if the pulley stays on...or if I don't have any pulley's to mess with. :alcoholic

Thread Info