FS: SONY EXTERNAL DVD/CD Burner

Like the title says. This is brand new. Info below. I will also throw in a 50 pack of DVD-R's.

DSC04496.jpg

DSC04497.jpg

The Sony® DRX-700UL Double Layer (DL) USB/i.Link External Drive delivers high-speed performance to read and record double layer DVDs. Featuring write speeds of 2.4X and read speeds of 8X for DVDs, you can burn up to 4 hours of MPEG-2 Video or 8 hours of MPEG-1 Video on a single-sided disc with 2 recordable layers. For single layer discs, the drive provides you with 8X for DVD±R, 4X for DVD±RW and 12X for DVD-ROMs. Along with DVDs, you can also compile CDs, with speeds of up to 40X for CD-R and 24X for CD-RW. With the incorporated buffer underrun protection and 2 MB buffer, the drive provides you with safe and quick recording. Bundled with Nero recording software, you can record music, videos, and movies or backup your data on a broad spectrum of media

Highlights

Store up to 8.5 GB of data on one single sided, double layer DVD discs
Record on both 4.7 GB DVD media or 8.5 GB Double Layer DVD media
Write CD-Rs at speeds of up to 40X and rewrite CD-RWs at 24X
High data transfer rates with USB and i.Link connectivity
Records a broad spectrum of DVD and CD media
Bundled with Nero recording software for recording your video, music, and data to DVD or CD

Tech Specs

Access Time Cache / Buffer Size
DVD: Up to 130 ms, CD: Up to 135 ms 2 MB

Data Transfer Rate Device Type
USB: Up to 480 Mbps, i.Link: Up to 400 Mbps Double Layer Combo Drive

Interface Type Min Operating System
USB/i.Link Windows® 2000 / XP

Read Speed Software included

DVD-ROM (DL): 8X, DVD-ROM: 12X, CD-ROM: 40X Nero Software Suite

Rewrite Speed Write Speed
DVD±RW: 4X, CD-RW: 24X DVD+R (DL): 2.4X, DVD±R: 8X, CD-R: 40X

Buffer Underrun Protection Technology Supported Media Types

Incorporated DVD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD-R, CD-ROM, CD-DA, Video CD, Photo CD, CD TEXT, CD Extra

Thread Info

• VenomInside
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list