There is a nice clean S/B Cobra for sale in Bensenville...

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Just talked to Christian about it a bit more, not too much more info. 18K, intake, exhaust, short throw. Asking 26,800 firm (as firm as firm means at the dealer), can probably talk him down some on it.

Might go check it out later this week. Anyone want to go with and beat on it a little, or stage next to me during the test drive?

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Feb 21, 2005
ILLINI-SVT said:
Just talked to Christian about it a bit more, not too much more info. 18K, intake, exhaust, short throw. Asking 26,800 firm (as firm as firm means at the dealer), can probably talk him down some on it.

Might go check it out later this week. Anyone want to go with and beat on it a little, or stage next to me during the test drive?

bring your truck and say you wanna trade or they won't let you take it for a test drive....tried it saturday

suzukiracer1604

TCG Elite Member
May 5, 2006
haha yea.....i was at the chevy store detailing a car, and one of the porters from volkswagon went through the wash rack with it, it has blue neon lights under it hahahah, if christian said it has exhaust on it, that thing is not very loud at all, it does look like it has different tips on it, but i dont think theres a dif. exhaust on it, but im not positive, i never get a chance to go look at it, besides the night it came in when i took it for a little test drive hhaha

Thread Info