Computer Printer, Speakers, Wireless Router/Card...

Have a few items for sale, need some cash to buy a bday present! Looking to sell ASAP, by Wednesday this week. So if you’re interested in anything, let me know...

1. HP 2110 All In One Printer. SOLD

2. 2 Sony 70w Bookshelf Speakers.

9yx3.jpg

10ui1.jpg

11hm4.jpg

3. Monsoon Computer Speakers w/sub. SOLD

4. Wireless G Router + Wireless G USB Card.

I used this set when I was at school on my desktop computer. The wireless card plugs right in to any USB port on your computer and installs via the provided software.

The wireless router comes with install software, power cable, and original box. The only flaw with this item is that it is missing the rear antenna it came with. It slipped off when I packed it and I never found it again. Nevertheless I was still able to use it at home with no problems. My brother used the router on his computer and my USB card picked it up on my computer in the next room, through 1 wall. I also use to have a laptop with a wireless card and it would pick up the router from the second floor no problem (router is on bottom level, basement). In both these situations the antenna was not used.

So if you’re looking to use this for a short distance it should work fine. But if you intend to use it for a space of 2 floors or more, I am not sure if it will work - never tested it that far.

You are welcome to try it out and make sure it works for the space you need it in, and if it does not then I will gladly refund your money. Not trying to rip anyone off!

Price: Router - $35 --- USB Card - $25

24ly9.jpg

25at6.jpg

26xh3.jpg

28gh7.jpg

If you have any questions or need any other pics please let me know! Like I said I’m looking to sell any of these items fast so get back to me before Thursday. I marked everything down and provided all details on condition, but if you have an offer in mind - throw it out there! I live on the Northside of Chicago right off 90w near Austin/Nagle, we can set up a time to meet up or you can pick the item up at your leisure.

-Edgar

:headbang:

Thread Info

• Blinkstang
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list