Nice Rear Brake Tool - $14.99

Many have seen my rear brake tool and asked where to get one. Well the place is your local Harbor Freight store, and here's a coupon to get it for only $14.99 (reg $39.99). I have no interest in Harbor Freight, but I do like this rear brake tool.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 79

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
tgentry said:
Many have seen my rear brake tool and asked where to get one. Well the place is your local Harbor Freight store, and here's a coupon to get it for only $14.99 (reg $39.99). I have no interest in Harbor Freight, but I do like this rear brake tool.

I got the same one, but it was from Autozone and cost $35.00. It is definately better than the cube.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
Fast99Snake said:
vise grips ftw

My rear pistons turn so freely (From doing rear brakes over 2-dozen times), that I can turn the pistons w/ long nose pliars. But the kit rocks since it has all the adapters you need and I am sure when I go to do the brakes in the spring it will take more patience than what I have using a long nose pliars.

tgentry - I replied to your PM on CC several days ago, but as you know the site is undergoing maintenance.

Thread Info