FREE!! Steel Cabinet

I have 2 steel cabinets, that I brought home from work, but I have absolutly no room for them in the garage. What they really are, is those germicidal cabinets you would see in a lab. The ones used to disinfect safety goggles. But these are bare. There are no shelves or UV bulb inside. They were prototypes, so it is also not completely powder coated. The doors are, but the rest is not. The unpainted part has built up some surface rust over the past couple months of sitting in my garage. It will need to be sanded and painted or it will continue to rust.

Free to the 1st person to pick them up. I have 2 of them.

P9170046.jpg

P9170047.jpg

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
wizdawg said:
Sold.

Nice truck zenriddles!!

Thanks!
The Ride Home was a Riot! I get next to this 05 Mustang GT coming off 355 at Roosevelt. He does this Ricer Flyby around a Toyota Camry after giving me "The Nod" when there were cars in front of BOTH of us. Idiot.

I get next to him at the next light, (Where I want to turn right anyhow) and he gives me a Look like "I showed YOU!". Puh- LEEZE!
The guy in front of me is just about to pull up and let me squeeze past him to turn into the right turn lane and I figure I'll have a little fun - The old Lightnings have Rear Drum brakes which make for great brake torque smoke shows - I Hold the brakes and make a "Yawn" gesture at the GT Driver. I start to press the Go Pedal and my rear wheels start to break free. He's looking, but not sure what's going on. I give it progressively more gas and the rear wheels spin more and more. The cloud is getting pretty big at this point, plus the Lightning is starting to slowly climb the hill TOWARDS Him. Should have seen his face - PRICELESS - As the A$$ of my truck gets near to him, I let off the brakes and quietly ease down the Right turn lane, which is all I ever wanted anyhow.

Bah Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha hahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

Scared the P!ss out of him!

Sidenote - Brian - Nice Cabinets. Thank You, Sir. :biggthump

Thread Info

• wizdawg
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list