TKO Mustang

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D.I.D. Race Engineering has teamed up with Terry's Ford and now is building Mustangs that you can buy off the showroom floor that you can go drag or road race with. D.I.D. designed theTKO Mustang with performance being the priority. We at D.I.D. try to maintain the stock theme on most of our vehicles while substantially increasing the overall performance (i.e. horsepower, handling, and safety). I think it is best for each individual customer to change the cosmetic look to there own unique preferences or maintain the stock look, whatever the decision, I believe it is up to the customer. This eliminates paying extra for that rear wing you may not like, or that certain grill that is too flashy, with the TKO you are buying a pure muscle car. I also understand you have many options in deciding on a new vehicle, so, if a unique look combined with over 500+hp sounds good, then just wait until you take it for a test drive at Terry’s Ford in Peotone.
Thank you for visiting and stay in touch to see the next project.

For more info or pics check out our website. www.didrace.com

Thanks
Doug

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
What does one of these bad boys go for?
006.jpg

005.jpg

009.jpg

Thread Info