FS: Toshiba 57" HD widescreen TV. $400

I'm selling my tv my parents gave me to get out of their basement to make more room for my mom's company. I have nowhere to put it that I'm moving out of my house so it's for sale. My family bought it 5 years ago brand new, and has been used lightly since it was our basement theater tv, but we were too lazy to go watch tv down in the basement when the plasma was easily more accessible upstairs. This TV has a better HD picture than our plasma, In my opinion. But there is a tiny hit spot where my roommates nailed it with a co2 air-soft gun. You can't really see it unless you are at a very wide angle watching from the side or looking for it. We still use the tv and it doesn't bother us one bit.

90193-177x150-0-0.jpg

It's a Toshiba projection TV. Model: 57H81

MPN: toshiba57h81
Key Features
Screen Size: 57 inch
Display Capabilities
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 • 4:3 Enhanced
Remote Control
Remote Control: Universal
Image Quality
Comb Filter: 3DYC / 3D Digital
Velocity Scan Modulation: With VSM
Adjustable Color Temp.: With Adjustable Color Temperature
Audio Features
Audio Type: Virtual Surround
MTS Stereo: SAP / MTS Stereo
Sound Leveler: With Audio Leveler
Technical Features
Picture in Picture: With PIP
Sleep Timer: With Sleep Timer
Energy Star Compliant: Energy Star Compliant
Screen Text
Channel Labels: With Channel Labels
Closed Caption on Mute: With Closed Caption On Mute
Dimensions
Width: 52.19 in.
Depth: 23.63 in.
Height: 55.75 in.
Weight: 254 lb.
Warranty
Tube Warranty: 1 Year
Miscellaneous
UPC: 022265261361
Product ID: 90193
More Information
Details: Toshiba delivers in its projection televisions a truly cinematic experience you are looking for. TheaterWide projection TVs bring superb picture and sound quality and cutting-edge features right into your home. Toshiba's renowned engineering expertise guarantees vivid, true-to-life video and audio. For quality and convenience, the Toshiba TheaterWide TVs stands far above the competition.??57H81 features TouchFocus auto convergence for faster, more accurate digital convergence at the touch of a button, and Dynamic Contrast feature for near film-like image quality. PowerFocus HC high-contrast multi-element lens system maximizes both sharpness and brightness. PowerFocus HD CRTs utilize numerous image-enhancing advancements, including a higher beam current and finer beam spot, for a 30% increase in sharpness and a 10% increase in brightness over standard CRTs. Built-in high-contrast TheaterShield acrylic shield protects the screen. Unlike some standard shields, the TheaterShield incorporates a special hard coa...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I'm selling my tv my parents gave me to get out of their basement to make more room for my mom's company. I have nowhere to put it that I'm moving out of my house so it's for sale. My family bought it 5 years ago brand new, and has been used lightly since it was our basement theater tv, but we were too lazy to go watch tv down in the basement when the plasma was easily more accessible upstairs. This TV has a better HD picture than our plasma, In my opinion. But there is a tiny hit spot where my roommates nailed it with a co2 air-soft gun. You can't really see it unless you are at a very wide angle watching from the side or looking for it. We still use the tv and it doesn't bother us one bit.

You mean your parents? :mamoru:

The screen or the body of the TV? Pics?

Thread Info

• Angus
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list