Canon PowerShot A300

I just bought a new camera so I'm putting this one up for sale.

It's in perfect condition, and to be honest not used that much at all, maybe around 500 pics

I don't have the original box or manuals.
all you get is the camera, a 256MB and a16MB memory card.

Look at my image gallery to see pics take with the camera:
http://www.chicagosvt.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1

Here is what it looks like:
40_1.JPG

Here are some stats:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Product Description[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The PowerShot A300 is an easy to use camera but is packed with Canon's advanced technology to give fantastic results. Its 3.2 Megapixels allow photo prints to be made up to A4 size. Like every digital camera in the PowerShot range, the PowerShot A300 has a high-quality Canon lens. The high-performance DIGIC processor at the heart of this camera ensures true-to-life colors and enhanced performance, while iSAPS technology means quick and accurate focus and exposure. It offers a digital zoom of approx. 5.1x and 5 point AiAF for perfect pictures every time. Shooting modes include full auto, manual mode that offers greater shooting control, and stitch assist to create stunning panoramas. There is even a movie mode, which allows movies to be captured for up to 3 minutes with sound recording and playback. Canon Direct Print allows connection straight to a Canon Bubble Jet direct or Card Photo Printer for photos without a PC in sight. For even more fun, the PowerShot A300 has the My Camera feature, which allows you to customize your camera just how you like, by choosing start-up sounds, images and operation sounds. The PowerShot A300 is ideal for people taking their first steps in digital photography.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Details[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dimensions (WxDxH):[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11 cm x 3.7 cm x 5.8 cm[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Weight:[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]175 g[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Additional Features:[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]built-in speaker[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lens Features[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Optical Sensor Type:[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CCD[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Optical Sensor Size:[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1/2.7"[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Minimum Focal Length:[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5 mm[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Display:[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.5" - color[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flash Features[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flash Type:[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Built-in flash[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Red Eye Reduction:[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yes[/font]

-------------------------------------------------

This camera normally goes for between $60 and $80 on eBay without the 256MB card.

I'm looking to get $60 for everything.

Thread Info