Phones and Pda's!

Hey guys i have a few things im going to throw up on ebay in a few days... thought i'd give you guys the chance to snatch em before I put em on ebay.

Cingular Black Razr- Unloscked- Slightly used, no scratches/ blemishes, no box, clean useable esn. $125 OBO

Cingular Slvr L6- Unlocked- Slightly used, no scratches/blemishes and looks brand new, no box, clean useable esn. $100 OBO.

Dell Axim X50v- 100% unscratched and clean, all manuals/boxes included. Screenprotectors, 512 mb SD card, Biopro chip, TWO cases, etc. One of the most powerful PDA's available. 612 Mhz processor and 64 mb of ram with a 32 mb video card. Can stream dvd quality movies and has an internal wifi card with internet explorer. $260 OBO

Tungsten T3- Good condition with no scratches on unit or scratches on screen. Comes with 1.0 gb Sd card, wifi card (100 dollars itself), folding slim keyboard, holding case, cradle, wine enthusiast program, atari retro program, screen protectors, and all original manuals/cd's. looking for 230.

Pm me or call me at 8478771706 anytime.

Blinkstang

Addict
Jul 11, 2005
yournamehear119 said:
Cingular Slvr L6- Unlocked- Slightly used, no scratches/blemishes and looks brand new, no box, clean useable esn. $100 OBO.

Since its unlocked, can you use it with any network? My gf has Tmobile and has been looking to get this phone - can she just pop in her SIM? And does it come with charger, ear piece, etc...?

And whats an esn ("clean useable esn")??

Thanks!

Thread Info

• BlownVenom01
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list