QUAD for sale

quad for sale year 2001 Honda 400EX it has many upgrades it has all blue plastics,its got work suspension,the hole frame has ben powder coatedblue to match the plastics,New tires all the way around (holeshots)and new rims.It also has a pro stock t-4 exhaust.Its got new nerf bars also powder coated to match the frame.The quad only has 12-hours of riding time on it.also has new gear in rear....asking $2800 O.B.O :headbang: :headbang:

2k4gt

qwik01cobra's cousin
Feb 21, 2006
TOPGUN said:
400ex is a well rounded machine.
IFyou guys no that the yfz450 is pritty fast it will get me off the line but the 400EX will beat it top end i checked my car and i dont have the pics with me and im off work tomm so i will have to post it on thursday im actully taking a hit on this cause i got more then $2000 grand just in parts on it :headbang: :headbang:

2k4gt

qwik01cobra's cousin
Feb 21, 2006
BOOSTED2V said:
Bump for a good deal. ROASTIN RED is my cousin and I can vouch for this four-wheeler. Its bad ass!!! Looks and performance. Definately his loss. If I can I'll get pics to post up for you guys. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Ya dude its a big hit but i need the money to get my car back going and plus i dont think the cops would like if i rode that to work everyday :cool2: :lmao: :lmao: :burnout:

2k4gt

qwik01cobra's cousin
Feb 21, 2006
Damn the pics sucks ass cause its a camera phone pic but its the best I could do for now until I can get my hands on a digital:
REDSQUAD.jpg

Thread Info