Bitchen Apartment Availible Now - I-88 & I-355

Well I am moving into my Ole Ladys Town House in Roselle.

This place is up for grabs, it it ready to move in as soon as you are. Rent is $1300 a month but I might be able to work you a deal with my contact in the sales office.

1 bedroom, 800 square feet, luxury kitchen and bathroom, soaker tub, full size washer and dryer, dishwasher, all appliances, walk in closet, high speed internet, the complex it only 3 years old, covered indoor parking, 5th floor with balcony looking out over the pool, nice fitness center, tons of hot chicks, great location, I-88 and I-355 across from Yorktown Mall, faux granite countertops, 9 foot ceilings, lots of cabinets, built in breakfast bar, pimp light fixtures,

Here is some pics of the complex, floor plan, and the view of the pool from my balcony.
http://www.habitatcsn.com/locations/viewsuite.aspx?suiteID=33

PM me if you want to stop by to check it out and I will get in touch with the sales office.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
CobraSusie said:
Awww you two are taking it to the next level...Congrats!!! :-o

I guess, this all just happened in the last two days. She bought a townhouse as an income property, renter bailed out last minute, her P's ok'ed us shacking up together. No ring yet, but it is on the TO DO list.. :alcoholic

Plus Da Cobra will have a Garage spot now :biggthump

blubyu

TCG Elite Member
Nov 7, 2004
10th03cobra said:
I guess, this all just happened in the last two days. She bought a townhouse as an income property, renter bailed out last minute, her P's ok'ed us shacking up together. No ring yet, but it is on the TO DO list.. :alcoholic

It all worked out just like she planned it (so far).

Be carefull!

Just kidding, congratulations (on the parking spot).

:headbang: :headbang: :alcoholic :alcoholic

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
10th03cobra said:

About time. ;)

Hopefully Michelle will still like you when you two are living together. Lyle is waiting... :D

Thread Info