Spring Cleaning, Gokart and more

Hey guys I am starting to clean out the garage and I have a few things that people might be interested in here.

-First I have a BKS Fun kart gokart, its not a racing type or anything but its made so that younger kids can drive it like I used to when I was 12 or adults can drive it as well. It has a 5.5 Honda motor on it and 2 sets of pedals with a disc brake in the rear. Its Red in color and has smaller tires up front and some bigger mud type looking tires in the rear. I believe its called the Gofur model. The only thing it needs to my knowledge is a rear axle which can be obtained from any gokart shop for around 20 bucks, and I do not have the original. Im looking to get around $150 for this as it was 1200 new. This would be great for some of you who have kids on this site, its how I became such a great driver, or if you are just looking to screw around once in a while.
$150.00 Takes her home and I can even help with delivery.

-I also have 4 18" Silver Lincoln Navigator rims for 03-06 and will fit Expeditions, F-150s and anything that is 6 Lug Ford I guess and I have them on ebay for $250 plus 50 in shipping but I could sell the locally without shipping.

-I have 2 older laptops and I dont know what is wrong with them but I have everything that came with them and I know they are a Fujitsu and a Compaq. I am looking to get $100 for both together OBO
Who knows they could be good for parts or whatever computer people use them for?

-Diablosport chip without the switch but it capable of being a switch chip, its just the normal diablosport chip not the revolutions or anything new and is about 2 years old, and has a Pauls High performance tune on it which probably cannot be used for another car. - Hows does a cool $40.00 sound?

- Stock catback with flowmasters welded in - $40.00? and I also have some other flowmasters that fit in other tailpipes that I will throw in for another $10.00 that are brand new.

I think thats it for now let me know guys.

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
Yes they will, My dad used to ride it and hes about 6'3" 190. The gokart is in New Buffalo Michigan hence why I would be willing to deliver or I could meet you somewhere? Its about an hour from Burr Ridge where my other house is. If anybody wants pictures I can go outside tom. and snap a few!

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
MGT - Im not sure who to ask about the chip but I dont see why it wouldn't work for a Gt if you got it burned for it?

10th - Ill get those pictures for you today a little later, I am off to class right now so Ill snap a few when I get home. BTW Michigan City, thats awesome, this summer you will have to come boating with me! I could meet you in like merrilville or somewhere off of I-94 to do the exchange, let me know and if you could pm me your email that would be great.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
03CobraRed said:
MGT - Im not sure who to ask about the chip but I dont see why it wouldn't work for a Gt if you got it burned for it?

10th - Ill get those pictures for you today a little later, I am off to class right now so Ill snap a few when I get home. BTW Michigan City, thats awesome, this summer you will have to come boating with me! I could meet you in like merrilville or somewhere off of I-94 to do the exchange, let me know and if you could pm me your email that would be great.

can you give me the model/part number of the chip? if so i'll run to speed inc real quick and ask them if it will work.

03CobraRed

Mind Over Matter
Mar 17, 2004
They are in my attic, I really don't want to go up there unless I have to, they look just like any flowmaster you have ever seen. They are brand new in box, so how does $40 sound for the two new mufflers? I can get pictures if you really want them but I don't really see what the point is? I'm not tryin to be an ass or anything but if you have seen one flowmaster you have seen them all.

Thread Info