Cobra Banner for sale.

I have a Cobra Banner for sale. In really good condition. It is a 2'x4' banner.

42_1.JPG

Would like to get 29.99 for it, but can discuss price and pick-up/delivery.

Either make a post, or PM me.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
TaintedSnake01 said:
If the sale with scott does not go through let me know, i just painted my room Ford Oval Blue and I need some things to go on the walls.

My last room, the walls were covered with import crap, we will have non of that this time around!!

Mike

Let me know what you are looking for, my Uncle has quite a few Cobra banners. I can see if he can e-mail me a picture or two of some of the things he has, and I will let you know.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Here are some pictures of the SVT banners he has. He has a couple other Ford ones. If you are interested let me know, I will tell him to put them aside. I would be able to get all of them in about 2 weeks. Let me know who would like what, or if you would like to see some of the regular Ford ones too.

0f_1.JPG

$35.00

69_1_b.JPG

$35.00

8d_1_b.JPG

$50.00

2d_1_b.JPG

6c_1.JPG

$45.00

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
10th03cobra said:
I would really like the first one you had.

I would be down for both of the SVT's one with red on them. Is there a deal if I buy 2?

Yeah, the first one is sold to Scott. Yea, I could take off about $5 bucks. He isn't giving them to me, these are something he had in his shop and was either going to sell them himself or see if I could get rid of them. Only thing is, whoever buys anything owes me a ride in their car.

Would you like me to put you down for sure on those two red ones, 3rd picture $50.00 and 5th picture $45.00 and then mark off $5 bucks. Which would be a total of $90.00 and a ride in your car. :biggthump

Thread Info