Suzuki mini truck for sale

I have a Suzuki mini truck for sale. It is for off-road use only, due to its size and safety reasons. It has a 3-cylinder gas engine with a 5-speed manual transmission. It also has an extra low gear for when you go through mud. I only used it for hunting and it worked great. I have never gotten stuck with this thing, it just rides right over the mud. It has a heater and a radio in it. I installed a brush guard and roll bar. It is right hand drive, so you have to shift with your left hand. It also has a 1" reciever for a hitch. It has newer tires with studs in them. The reason I am selling is because I have another one of these and my barn is getting full. I am asking $5000, which is less than I have in it. These trucks are from Japan and retail for over $10K new. I have more pics if you are interested.

Attachments

• suzuki1.JPG
    suzuki1.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 88
  • suzuki2.JPG
    suzuki2.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 75
  • suzuki3.JPG
    suzuki3.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 77
  • suzuki4.JPG
    suzuki4.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 27
  • suzuki5.JPG
    suzuki5.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 76

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
BUMP....I just want to hang that thing from my rear-view mirror! J/K. Goodluck with the sale. My buddy has one of these up at his farm, and I can testify that they are a hell of a lot better than the Kawa. Mules, etc. Much more comfortable and bigger bed, and they do scoot pretty good!

fasttrack

Regular
Jan 26, 2006
Oh I know. When I was originally in the market for one, I was looking at the Kawasaki Mule's. I got one priced out and it was around $7K, with no accessories. The mule doesn't have an enclosed cab or heat, which I really wanted. When I finally came across this truck, I was amazed.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I used to know a guy who had a few of those things. It was awesome, we would jump stuff and go off roading all the time.

I will tell my girls dad, he has a bunch of properity and a Landscaping business. He might be down for it since he already has a off road gator type golf kart thing.

fasttrack

Regular
Jan 26, 2006
10th03cobra said:
I used to know a guy who had a few of those things. It was awesome, we would jump stuff and go off roading all the time.

I will tell my girls dad, he has a bunch of properity and a Landscaping business. He might be down for it since he already has a off road gator type golf kart thing.
Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah, I have never jumped this thing, but I have gone up hills and in mud. It is very hard to get these things stuck. The extra low gear is just unbelievable. This would be great for someone with alot of property or even for work. This is great for hunting because when I got cold, I would just jump in the truck and turn on the heater while listening to the radio.

fasttrack

Regular
Jan 26, 2006
Flyn high again said:
I saw one of these at my neighbor's detail shop. Really cool. I'll mention it to a friend who has 10 acres and trails thoughout his property. He uses a golf cart now to go from his house to his pond to his HUGE detached garage to his future 2 hole golf course.
Thanks, I appreciate it. It sounds like your friend has a nice piece of property there.

Thread Info