SONY Stereo

I'm thinking about selling my stereo system as i dont spend much time in my room anymore, its takin up space in my closet cuz i havent set it back up since i moved out of my mom's house, and i WANT CASH!!!
not gonna let it go cheap
just seeing what i can get for it
not officially for sale

anyone interested
the system with the console with three cd changer, tuner, dual tape deck, and two sony speakers was around 200 new(lost reciepts)
and then i bought two more Sony bookshelf speakers for 70 bucks i think.
everything works perfect and i will guarantee it still sounds awesome

im thinkin around 200ish
shoot me some offers

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Site rules concerning sales:

15. Classified Policies

#1 - You must own what you are selling. Do not post ads for friends.

#2 - You must list a price. "OBO" is acceptable provided you sell the item to someone that offers the listed price. Correct selling etiquette would be
reserving the product to the first person that posts in the thread and offers the minimum posted price. A PM is not an offer for an item as it negates the
purpose of the public thread. Any thread NOT listing a price will be deleted by the moderators.

#3 - There is absolutely no bidding allowed.

Going offline and using e-mail to conduct bidding is unacceptable. Prices must be listed. No "best offer" posts without a minimum price.

#4 - No retail sales that are in competition with our sponsors! They pay to advertise here and sell new parts. If you wish to sell retail items on ChicagoSVT.COM, you may become a site sponsor!

#5 - Links to eBay auctions are OK in this forum provided the following guidelines are followed:

The thread heading or subject line must clearly state it concerns an eBay auction. Subject line should look something like this:

2003 Mustang Cobra Coupe On E-bay

Set of 2003 Lightning Rims on E-bay

Post ONLY your auction links. No listing for a friend or "Look what I saw on eBay" type posts.

#6 - Firearms or related items are not allowed to be offered on this site.

In order to protect this site from Federal problems we cannot allow the selling, trading, or buying of any gun or weapon related items.

No “Gauging Interest” posts. Either you want to sell the item or you don’t. These types of for sale posts wind up being too close to an auction.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list