Computer Parts For Sale

I recently had to due an over hual of my computer to make it compatable with this new video editing program i got..problem was i didnt have a big enough power supply so i took alot of things out and and to update others so heres what i got

an -- evga e-gforce4 ti 4200 ---- 128 mb video card, approx 3 years old
an -- and intell pentium 4 processor/ motherboard - 2ghz running speed - approx 3 years old
an -- apacer 512mb ram ddr - pc2100 (still installed on pentium board see pix) approx 3 years old
an -- 56k modem by usrobotics - approx 3 years old
a -- lite on cd-rw drive model LTR-52327s - black face - approx 1 year old
a -- zip 250 drive - black face - approx 1 year old

Im in no hurry to get rid of the stuff, i was offered 250 for the stuff once b4 the guy backed out, so im accepting offers in that area any questions please pm and note, i dont know verymuch about this stuff but i will do my best to answe all your questions,, all disk included, and if for some odd reason i dont have the disk ill get you the driver. Shipping will be on buyers dime, but i will do my best to make it as cheap as possible...i will also accept pickup, but i have a tight schedual so shipping it might b your best bet
thanx chris

Attachments

• 56kModem.jpg
    56kModem.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 28
  • CDRW.jpg
    CDRW.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Intel Mother Board and Procesor.jpg
    Intel Mother Board and Procesor.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 21
  • Video Card.jpg
    Video Card.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Zip 250.jpg
    Zip 250.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 20

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
TaintedSnake01 said:
hey the 512 stick of ram?? what speed is it?? PC133, PC100, PC66??? Also if in the case it is PC133 how much would you want for it?? PM me back

Later
it says pc2100 on the side? So more than that idn,,,,also i would like to try to get rid of everything at once, a big bundle, so if its cool with you i want to give it a week b4 i part it out
thanx
chris

02mingreyconv

Regular
Jan 31, 2005
Venomblue22 said:
it says pc2100 on the side? So more than that idn,,,,also i would like to try to get rid of everything at once, a big bundle, so if its cool with you i want to give it a week b4 i part it out
thanx
chris

Chris, you should pick up a cheap ATX case and a 20 gig HD and the assemble it. That way you have a complete system that is alot easier to sell. Most ppl don't know how to assemble a system but you seem to have upgraded yours so for another 40 bucks you can make a complete system. I have no clue what a 2GHz P4, 512 RAM, 128 Mb video, 20 Gb HD, CD-RW system would go for but that is easy enough to find out. That is enough power for anyone and will handle almost anything thrown at it, unless you are an extreme gamer or high graphics professional.

What you might wanna add is that your graphics card is an AGP card and that you mother board has onboard USB, LAN and sound (if applicable)

Joe

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
02mingreyconv said:
Chris, you should pick up a cheap ATX case and a 20 gig HD and the assemble it. That way you have a complete system that is alot easier to sell. Most ppl don't know how to assemble a system but you seem to have upgraded yours so for another 40 bucks you can make a complete system. I have no clue what a 2GHz P4, 512 RAM, 128 Mb video, 20 Gb HD, CD-RW system would go for but that is easy enough to find out. That is enough power for anyone and will handle almost anything thrown at it, unless you are an extreme gamer or high graphics professional.

What you might wanna add is that your graphics card is an AGP card and that you mother board has onboard USB, LAN and sound (if applicable)

Joe
Hey thanx joe and fti, it does have usb and sound, and video, but im not sure lan

Thread Info

• Venomblue22
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list