2002 gt 8.8 rear end

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
no, not my rear end, just saw it on stang net. it says its 363 miles away from my zip code (60172) so shipping wouldnt be TOO bad, or you could drive and get it.

if you'd like, i'll reply to the add and get any info you want, just leave the exact questions you want answered in this topic, then i'll reply to the add with them.

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Boost12 said:
little overpriced though cause I found a place that sells them brand new for only 700.00 :rolleyes:

Where, where??? Tell me now!!! Cmon spill the beans!!! :woot:

I am ready to buy the rear from this guy, but after doing some research, he has changed his screen name a bunch of times on other sites, and screwed some people on deals before on SVTP, he wont ship it, and lives by Detroit, and I dont really want to drive that far and have the thing be a POS!

He sounds like a bit of a shady guy from what I read.

So Boost, where can I get a NEW one for $700??? This includes all the brake stuff too??? Do tell please!!! :clap:

I want that boat anchor of an IRS outta my ride, and the IRS's are catching good money on EBay right now! $1000 +

Tide612

Banned
Jun 23, 2004
i got one if anyone is interested. I posted it on SVTP and no one seems to be interested. It is complete rotor to rotor. I have been trying to sell it for about 3 months. It is a 2002 GT axle with stock internals it has about 30,000 miles on it and was not in a wreck. THe guy that i got it from put a 9in in his car because he thought it was stronger and could change gears quicker. I am asking 700 if you come and pick it up or 850 shipped. I live in Peoria so i dont think that anyone would want to ship this thing.

Thread Info