Portable Dishwasher

Yes, you read that correctly. I have a portable dishwasher. It kicks arse. For anyone who has lived in an apartment that did not have a dishwasher, life sucks. Then enter this, an elegant, fully portable, dishwasher on wheels. You roll it over to the sink and plug it into the faucet, plug it into the wall, and let it wash your problems away.

The skinny on it is that I got it from the grandparents back in college. It served me well. It was passed among a couple of friends for the past several years, and now we all seem to be able to afford apartments and condos that come equipped with this essential kitchen tool. It's an older dishwasher, but works perfectly. It's full sized, rolls on casters, has all the hookups that take a couple of minutes to install, and even has a Formica countertop installed on top, so it provides extra countertop space for all you gourmet chefs out there.

I can take pictures of it, and will this weekend, but it's sitting in my storage unit in the burbs right now. I'll repost if anyone wants pics after this weekend.

Just thought I'd offer it here to svt people before it goes to craigslist.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I'll get some pics, I have to drive out to the storage unit and take some this week.

Right now it's got the standard cream colored sides and rear, and I think the front has the black panels showing right now, although I know you can change the color of the front by flipping the panels around.

I was thinking around $100 OBO, depending on how far I have to drive to drop it off.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Pics finally

Here ya go:

Attachments

• dw1.JPG
    dw1.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 24
  • dw2.JPG
    dw2.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 29