04 Cobra at Chevy

Hey guys i posted this before in the 2003-2004 cobra forum. But the chevy dealership has an 04 cobra. My buddy is a porter there and he said they r selling it for $24,995, so i rereally wanna get it but cant because they wouldnt give me anything for my trade in which is a 117K mile camaro SS.

Well i got a guy that wants to buy my car, and he said he is gonna give me $9500 for mine, so i can pay my loan off on the camaro. So im thinking i can pay off my car and put like 2-3K down. Also i have a buddy who is a salesmen there, so he said he should be able to get the price down on the cobra.

What do you guys think i should go in there and try to get it down too? I heard they gave the guy 20K for it..Its an 04 with i think 16K miles on it. Like i said im gonna try to put 2-3K down on it, cause i want to keep my payments under $350..does anyone think this is possible to do? or am i wasting my time? Thanks
JacobK

Juggernaut

TCG Elite Member
Mar 16, 2005
if you can't get the car, pay susie to fix the body, put a reserve split cam in, true dual dumps and a mickey t drag radial and go have fun honestly i not gonna lie to you, listen to me, DONT GET IN OVER YOUR HEAD with the Cobra its a nice car but you basically have a year or 2 of pay off, keep the SS and start modding her with cam and port job, trust me,

joes03cobra10thann

TCG Elite Member
Dec 23, 2005
JacobK said:
hopefully, what do you think i can get them down to on the cobra? Im hoping i can get my payments, so ill be all over the car

I work at a car dealership and I am a sales man go on the dealerships web site and see what the internet price is. The internet price is usually the best price a dealership can put on their vehicals because online we are competeing with thousands of dealerships pricewise so it has to be competetive. Tell the dealership that you will pay internet price out the door. If you are really serious about doing this make sure you do this during winter come summer they will laugh at you if you ask for that price. Also look at deals you see thread it will tell you about my old car and you could probably get that for under 280/month it is the 02 gt cobra r replica all done up the right way through a blower on that and you should keep up with some of us. :headbang:

Thread Info