Numerous F/S stuff (DVD's, Paintball, Motorbike, Reptile Cages)

Alright guys i am clearing out ALOT of stuff i can get you pictures of absolutely anything you guys wanna see, so let me know..

Spyder Compact Paintball Marker, comes with 2 CO2 tanks, 2 masks, a hopper, some paintballs, and some other miscellaneous stuff $135 takes everything.

Girls Gone Wild DVDs, i have about 10 different GGW DVDs that a buddy of mine gave me, i would like to get $60 for them all. I can get the names of them also if interested.

Numerous Reptile Cages, i have a bunch of different reptile/fish tanks, ranging from small aquariums up too a massive 6 foot long python cage. Let me know what you are looking for and im sure i have it.

I have a Honda Trail 90 Dirtbike/Motorbike. Its not in the best condition, has been sitting in the shed for some time now. It needs some TLC and it would be an awesome bike for someone starting out. Make me an Offer on it.

I also have a playstation 1 system which comes with a bunch of games and 2 controllers, i would like $55 and u get everything for it.

If anyone is interested in ANYTHING please let me know, i can provide pics, and will give u even a more detailed description if you would like. Let me know, i need ot move some stuff immediately. Thanks
JacobK

Thread Info