FS:black ipod video 30 gigs

k like the title says... im trying to get rid of it because i dont really use it great condition

i will be taking it to bestbuy "because it freezes alot" so they will send me a New/Refurbrised 30 gig ( the ipod headphones USB connector and cd for itunes) still has the warrenty i got it back in january of 2006 i think that the warrenty ends in 2010 i will try and see if they give me another copy of the recipet

any questions just ask

pick up only area code 60540 (naperville) willing to meet pretty much any where in that zipcode

i would like about $125 for it.. ill be taking it to bestbuy today so i should get the new one by friday

EDIT: they told me it would take about a week and a half because they dont ship it right to your house because UPS dosent require a signiture and people were getting their things stolen

Last edited:

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
Now lets think about this... If you did, do you think I would be posting this? Nope... I sent you three + PMs and those posts. All ignored.

Future buyers, you can take that how you want, just letting you know.

Well if you decide you want to sell, or answer your PMs for that matter... I'll be waiting...

and that was the last post in that thread that you made .

I'll be waiting...

so i think that means that i was going to wait a while before i sold it

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
Now lets think about this... If you did, do you think I would be posting this? Nope... I sent you three + PMs and those posts. All ignored.

Future buyers, you can take that how you want, just letting you know.

Well if you decide you want to sell, or answer your PMs for that matter... I'll be waiting...

and that was the last post in that thread that you made .

I'll be waiting...

so i think that means that i was going to wait a while before i sold it

as for being ignored...

Re: iPod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we have a deal? Or...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy5791
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmersonHart13
Still trying to get rid of your iPod?

If so I am interested at 115, were you going to get it replaced or not?

Thanks,

John

im still looking to see if i can get more i kinda want around 125-140 but ya you can have first pick at it if you want.....

i can either leave the music on it or i can send it in and have them replace it for you if you want

dosent seem ignored to me

Thread Info