ChicagoSVT.com Vinyl Decals For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, we finally have some stickers and have already started selling them.

Cost: $7.00 each.

To purchase: We will be at MSC 2.0 selling what we have left of the first order. You can also send a PM to Wiked03 or SidekickDSG.

If we sell out of a certain color or run out completely, we can easily get more. So no worries.

Here are some pics of the colors: (thie pics aren't great, but it is hard to take pics of them before they are stuck to the car.)

Red & Yellow
stickers3.jpg

Blue & Grey
stickers4.jpg

White & Silver
stickers5.jpg

A silver one on my car.
stickers1.jpg

A white one on Beth's Explorer
stickers2.jpg

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
10th03cobra said:
We are picking up a 96 Laser Red/Black Cobra vert for Michelle next week. It needs a little work, but it will be good for her to learn how to drive stick and start racing.
Cool your gonna get it!!!!!!!
:headbang:

let me know if you will be needing any help with it :biggthump

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
I haven't updated this is a while, but we are out of silver (and white). We are thinking about getting some more silver soon though.

I think all I have left is: Red, yellow, dark gray, and there might be one blue left.

If I do get more it would probably only be silver & white. The other colors didn't sell very well, and I don't want to end up with a bunch of leftovers since they were not cheap.

I will bring everything I have with me, and I am gonna start taking names for the next batch.

Anyone that wants a sticker, post here or PM me.

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
Wiked03 said:
I haven't updated this is a while, but we are out of silver (and white). We are thinking about getting some more silver soon though.

I think all I have left is: Red, yellow, dark gray, and there might be one blue left.

If I do get more it would probably only be silver & white. The other colors didn't sell very well, and I don't want to end up with a bunch of leftovers since they were not cheap.

I will bring everything I have with me, and I am gonna start taking names for the next batch.

Anyone that wants a sticker, post here or PM me.
let me know how much for one of the yellow ones (see ya in the morning :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info