Anybody want a kitten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We found a young (less than 1 year) cat on our front porch and are looking for a home for it. i dont want to give it to animal control because i dont want it put down. its all gray and VERY sweet and loving. let me know asap!

one.jpg

two.jpg

Last edited:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
alright then.

my camera is at my wifes work. i can try to get my phone to hook up to the computer but its a hit or miss.

She is super sweet and friendly. not scared or anything and purrs like crazy.

we reported it to animal control and we have 7 days to give it to them before they charge us a fee. we're still looking for the original owners but my guess is it was dumped.

please ask around to friends and family as we want it to go to a good home.

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
If all else fails give it up to a no kill shelter in Chicago.
I rescued my cat as a kitten in the alley and decided to keep him- but I'm not looking to be called a crazy cat guy owning two cats.

A new neighbor left her door open last night and her cats got out and I helped her track both down- she was damn lucky.....and cute.:dancingnaughty:

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
we've called around and every shelter we've called is full and not taking anything....
I knew shelters are seeing record numbers coming in because of the home foreclosures....but wow.

It's a long shot- but most police departments have a scanner so they can see if the cat is microchipped.
The only downside is if the family intentionally abandoned the cat they won't pick it up when notified.

Last edited:

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
We've already took it to a vet thats 2 blocks away to check if its microchipped...its not. they also have never seen the cat before. i thought maybe it was a patient.

We have called our vet, 2 local vets and 3 different animal shelters, all full which is a bummer because i know she would be adopted no problem with how young and cute she is.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
she has the face of a russian blue but her eyes arent a vivid green, closer to a tabby green eye. I did read its a fairly normal mix. she does have a few black circles around the tip of her tail which i believe is more of a tabby thing.

james are you sure you dont want her???

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
take it in and see if they they can check to see if its chipped. that might help return it to its owner

Way to read before you post! :gtfoslap:

We've already took it to a vet thats 2 blocks away to check if its microchipped...its not. they also have never seen the cat before. i thought maybe it was a patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info