The Big list of RC Cars for sale:

I will be updating this thread periodically as I clean up my old cars that I don't use anymore.

Running Gear (Radio system TX/RX, and Servos). I have some equipment, if I have it, and it works I can include it. But I need to test all of the hardware I do have.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
$40 - Tamiya F201 4WD 1/10th scale F1 kit.
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

This is a 1/10th scale F1 replica racer. Unlike the real F1 cars this has a shaft driven AWD system, so no matter how much power you are putting down this thing will stick like glue and go like hell. With a modern brushless system this car could easily exceed 70-80mph, just don't hit anything, its made of plastic. But a mild brushless / lipo system could push this car to 30-40mph all day long and still have 30minute runtimes.

Kit originally sold for $180, and it was used for Spec class racing, but the spec class failed to draw a crowd and I don't have any interested in it any more.

Features:
  • Oil Filled shocks
  • Pushrod suspension just like an F1 car.
  • Shaft driven AWD system

Whats included:
  • 1 mounted body. Looks like carbon fiber, but its really just a printed pattern on a clear body. (pictured)
  • 1 Uncut clear plastic body, never mounted, still in factory plastic (not pictured). You can have this painted any way you want. These cars can look extremely realistic if done right.
  • 2 uncut clear nose cones for clear body
  • 1 uncut carbon fiber print nose cone
  • Original Tamiya Stickers never used
  • Original Tamiya RS-540 motor never used
  • Spektrum Z270 Steering servo
  • Original MFG box plus manual and packaging

What is not included:
  • Radio system (will need micro receiver, full size will not fit)
  • ESC
  • Batteries (accepts 7.2v 6-cell stick pack. 8.4v 7-cell packs will not fit, some LiPos will not fit.)
  • Charger
  • Pinion gear for electric motor

MFG product page: http://www.tamiyausa.com/product/item.php?product-id=58288
MFG Pics:
large_3.jpg
large_5.jpg

large_2.jpg

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
2nd car. This one is for Turk. :io:

$80 - Team Associated TC3 Team Kit 1/10th scale electric touring car (BMW body)

Its an older car, but is still competitive in club level 1/10th scale TC racing. Its never been abused, new tires, so new in fact they need to be glued to the rims.

These cars regularly go for $150-$200 as a roller. However, because I simply have no time for it, and its not fully complete I am down to $80. The motor mount clamp has a small crack in it, but still works. Those can be found for $8. And the missing rear shock puts a damper on the fun sometimes (no pun intended). A full set of oil filled shocks for the TC3 can be found for $20 to $40, and that includes a set of springs too. So even at $80 you are still coming out ahead of the game as you already have a motor, ESC, and radio system.

Features
  • Shaft Driven AWD
  • upgraded Front | Center | Rear ball bearing differentials
  • Accepts up to 8.4v 7 Cell NIMH packs (ESC does not have low voltage cut-off to run LiPo's safely)
  • Team Kit upgraded Alloy CVDs for all 4 axles, including driveshaft

What it comes with:
  • Green Machine motor
  • Novak Explorer II electronic speed control
  • Futaba 2 channel 75mhz FM system with trim and channel polarity settings. (Transmitter and Receiver)
  • 4 Extra shocks.

What it doesn't come with:

• Batteries
  • Missing 4th spring for rear/left shock. Plastic post is acting as temp, but with a new spring any of the 4 shocks can be used.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Thread Info

• Thirdgen89GTA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list