Its that time again! iPhone4 32gig for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!!!!!!

Like the title says, new phone = old phone gets sold. the item im selling is an AT&T iPhone 4, 32 gig black. It includes box, all paperwork, and accessories (more on that later). if i had to scale it 1-10 based on condition id call it 9.5+ easily. this phone was lovingly babied its whole life and it shows. the only "damage" it has is the home button, being made of plastic, is slightly hazy as compared to the glass front and back. also the metal band around one corner while not scratched or dented in any way has a slight discoloration, liely a wear mark from the case it was placed in (remember the free bumper thing?). As always i have pics for everything. People have already jailbroken iOS5 and one guy even ported siri to his iP4 so its still a worthy phone in anybodys eyes. im asking $300 cash only, u pick up. PM me for any questions. i know we had some problems last year when i sold my phone as to why asked for it first so this time i am going to post "sale pending" as soon as somebody claims it, and "sold" as soon as it is gone. thank you

now for the pix

71dbe2d6.jpg

look at that nice perfect glass! no scratches here!
0e5ea155.jpg

a7f4bcb0.jpg

heres the best shot i could get of the discoloration of the metal band from my case
a5f43b67.jpg

and this one shows the hazy home button
c2c7e904.jpg

heres the accessories.... as you can see the usb cable is not stock.... my cat chewed the old one rendering it useless. ive been using this one for about a year though, and it works fine
302f66ba.jpg

everythings there
f041723a.jpg

1e8ef4ab.jpg

these last 2 are to show you without a doubt that it is indeed a 32 gig :bigthumb:
b57ab23b.jpg

18ac5dfc.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm in the heights of Arlington. I can do tomorrow but not today. PM me with where you'd want to meet and we'll get it done. Name a time, any time. I'm around all day.

Even at reduced quality they look great.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
See my posted pics in the apple thread. Night pics, with flash, without flash, HDR, untouched, edited......yeah. Not special my ass. :rofl:

Nice to see this sold. Does anyone know what kind of coin my 3GS could pull in? The case is a bit scrathced, but I have it running iOS5 now and its running smooth. Screen is in good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info