free couch, chair, lamp, and coffe table

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
somebody come and get it before i put them out in the alley. you can see the chair is whiter cuz it's not been sit on a lot lol. im locate in jefferson park

IMG_3935.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
From the arm rest to the cushion is like 11". And no its not cover with animal hair. My pit is well train she does not go on the couch. Its cloth material

When I mean shallow I mean from the back of the sofa, to the front lip of the butt cushion, sorry. My sofas are super gaudy and super plush, the plush takes up what little space I have in my living room. I'd probably like to take them both if that's ok? You around Friday?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
24" then. I work morning get home @ 3ish have to run few errands after work. If you want to come by around 6 im cool with that. You can have everything i listed. Diva i might have to give up my pit. Been working a lot of hours and not giving her lot of attention. Ill let you know

PM me your number so I can give you a holler, I get home from work at 6PM and I THINK my roomate has the day off so I can borrow him and his bigger pickup to nab these. Also that will give him a chance to make sure he is 'cool' with them too, albeit I doubt he'd have any issues.

Thread Info