FREE!!! Computer/office chairs

I have 5 computer/office chairs in fair condition. Cloth material, some are blue and some are grey. Some are stationary (can't recline), others can recline, all of them can swivel. May have some dirt stains, they have been in my garage and I used them to sit around the firepit. They are free to whoever wants them. Come get one, come get all of them, I don't care. Pictures can be added if needed. If no one wants 'em, they will be going to the curb.

POS Neon

Wang So Hard You Get Heart Mumer
May 10, 2009
NorthLake
Wow, I completely forgot about these until I went in the garage to clean up a bit. Well here are the pictures. Most of them have dust on them, no rips, but some have stains. But, hey, they are free. I'll be holding on to them prolly for another week or two before the go to the curb. Let me know if you want em.

LOCATED IN NORTHLAKE

20111017_172934.jpg

20111017_172943.jpg

20111017_172949.jpg

20111017_172956.jpg

Free tv too! It works, but the colors are like splitting, you can see green, red, and blue streaks. If you have a nac for fixing these come on by and take it. ITS FREE!

20111017_173001.jpg

Another free item, elliptical type of exercise machine. Perfect to get you significant other in shape or to get rock hard abs like Swoley. Its free for the taking!

20111017_173011.jpg

Sorry for the late picture response. If you want em, PM me and we can set up a time for you to swing by and get em. Google map Northlake and I'm off Grand Ave and Roy ave. 2 blocks south of Grand on Roy.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Two on the far left I believe are Steelcase chairs, built like a brick shithouse, will last you forever if you can clean them up. We just gave away about 300 of those in brown, problem is it seems like nobody wants the older office chairs, we were ready to just cut them down and send them to the scrap metal yard, before someone came at the last minute to take them.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I didnt know you were interested in my chairs, tv, and elliptical. Its great you finally wanna get back in shape while watching awesome tv shows with this big tv and resupply some offices with chairs. Thanks, lemme know when you want to pick them up.
I was actually saying that I'm pretty sure nobody here wants your greasy, ass-stained beatoff chairs that are torn up from your experimentations with your sister's anal beads, a broke ass television or a junk ass elliptical that your mom bought at a garage sale six years ago to try and lose that Michelin man rump she's got. You'd have better luck on CL and the shit would be gone tomorrow. I'll forgive your stupidity, though.. after all, you are from North Lake.

POS Neon

May 10, 2009
NorthLake
I was actually saying that I'm pretty sure nobody here wants your greasy, ass-stained beatoff chairs that are torn up from your experimentations with your sister's anal beads, a broke ass television or a junk ass elliptical that your mom bought at a garage sale six years ago to try and lose that Michelin man rump she's got. You'd have better luck on CL and the shit would be gone tomorrow. I'll forgive your stupidity, though.. after all, you are from North Lake.

Your so funny I almost forgot your s00ls. Reason being I'm not putting them on CL is cause they all came from CL. I posted this to see if anyone wanted them before they go in the trash. Yes I'm from Northlake, or how you dumb fucks that aren't from hear like to call it, North' Lake. Being in this town doesn't grade my stupidity. Reason why I responded they way I did, is because if you didn't want them, you don't have to post in here. They will be at the curb for you tomorrow for you and your family when the go garbage picking.

And if you actually look at the pictures, only one of the chairs has stains on it from being left outside and the elliptical actually still works, unlike your cars.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora

Someone is giving something away for fre and you have the audacity to come in their thread and insult them. What a dick move. They should ban you again

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Your so funny I almost forgot your s00ls. Reason being I'm not putting them on CL is cause they all came from CL. I posted this to see if anyone wanted them before they go in the trash. Yes I'm from Northlake, or how you dumb fucks that aren't from hear like to call it, North' Lake. Being in this town doesn't grade my stupidity. Reason why I responded they way I did, is because if you didn't want them, you don't have to post in here. They will be at the curb for you tomorrow for you and your family when the go garbage picking.

And if you actually look at the pictures, only one of the chairs has stains on it from being left outside and the elliptical actually still works, unlike your cars.

Wanna know how to fix this?

1. "I got these for free from Craigslist and would rather not list them there again, so I would like to see if anyone here would like them for free before they go in the trash."

2. Cut the bullshit attitude towards me. Apparently you have some sort of beef.

I honestly came in here with the idea that "Maybe he didn't think about putting them up on CL, there's a lot of stuff there and maybe if he puts it up it will be taken away faster, being more convenient for him in the end."

You came at me with a cocky ass response and a shitty attitude, so I took the asshole route. You give respect and you get it in return. How's that one for ya? Pretty pathetic when I honestly was doing nothing more than giving a hint that may have possibly helped YOU out and you decided to come back at me with a long, drawn-out comment bashing me because of trivial bullshit that's irrelevant.

Someone is giving something away for fre and you have the audacity to come in their thread and insult them. What a dick move. They should ban you again
How about you actually read the thread since you have the audacity and come in and run your mouth yourself. I posted nothing other than the link to the free section of craigslist, thinking he might think "Hey, maybe I can unload this stuff faster there" but instead he took an absolutely unnecessary stab at me when it was not warranted. I don't give a fuck what thread it is in, I wasn't being disrespectful so he can cut the shit. Thanks pal! :jg:

POS Neon

May 10, 2009
NorthLake
Wanna know how to fix this?

1. "I got these for free from Craigslist and would rather not list them there again, so I would like to see if anyone here would like them for free before they go in the trash."

2. Cut the bullshit attitude towards me. Apparently you have some sort of beef.

I honestly came in here with the idea that "Maybe he didn't think about putting them up on CL, there's a lot of stuff there and maybe if he puts it up it will be taken away faster, being more convenient for him in the end."

You came at me with a cocky ass response and a shitty attitude, so I took the asshole route. You give respect and you get it in return. How's that one for ya? Pretty pathetic when I honestly was doing nothing more than giving a hint that may have possibly helped YOU out and you decided to come back at me with a long, drawn-out comment bashing me because of trivial bullshit that's irrelevant.

How about you actually read the thread since you have the audacity and come in and run your mouth yourself. I posted nothing other than the link to the free section of craigslist, thinking he might think "Hey, maybe I can unload this stuff faster there" but instead he took an absolutely unnecessary stab at me when it was not warranted. I don't give a fuck what thread it is in, I wasn't being disrespectful so he can cut the shit. Thanks pal! :jg:

I only made a smart ass response cause I took your comment of linking CL as a smart ass remark, remember, just cause your "Slow Chevy" now doesn't mean you weren't once a s00ls. I didn't give you an attitude or strike out against you until you made all that dumb comments about me and my sister.

I don't have a bullshit attitude. Go ahead and ask me if I like you or not, and I'll tell you if you obviously can't figure it out. And I don't care if you have the mentality of "Go ahead and hate me, your just making me famous."

I didn't ask for help, and God forbid if I would know you would wanna be a helping person with the way you used to act pre-ban status. Here's a helpful hint, if I didn't ask for help, you shouldn't give. Kinda like respect for respect. If I was on a cool person basis with you like I am with Crunk, then I wouldn't mind, but we are not.

Never did I take a stab at you before you went off on me. Go back and read.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I didnt know you were interested in my chairs, tv, and elliptical. Its great you finally wanna get back in shape while watching awesome tv shows with this big tv and resupply some offices with chairs. Thanks, lemme know when you want to pick them up.

Not trying to crap up the thread but that remark was what set me off. Last post in the thread. I'd say GLWS, but you're not selling.

Thread Info