Xbox 360 (modded)

Xbox 360 Pro.

60 gig HDD

Wireless adapter

Wired headset

1 controller

New DVD drive flashed to play backup games. (not the newest firmware though. So some of the newer games that are backups like black ops will not work. Official disks will still work)

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Dead Rising 2

$125

Last edited:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I see. Here is the thing. I dont want it anymore. I am not going to do anymore work if I dont have to. It works, it plays 90% of the backup games you throw at it. Its a steal of a price coming with what it comes with.

In fact, Ill lower it to $130.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
you can play online with any modded box, but you will be banned at some point down the road in a ban wave. you can only dodge for so long before you will be caught. its part of the game really. i modded mine knowing there was the chance of being banned. sure enough i got the ban hammer during their yearly ban waves.

what that all means is. you are never 100% safe going online with a modded system. its not a matter of if you get banned, just when. just have 1 legit and 1 modded and go from there.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
yeah, its undetectable but for how long is the problem. im not saying you will be banned in the first or even second wave, but at somepoint they will flag the console and when that time of the year comes around its a ban. i know people who went 3 or 4 years without issue and then just randomly got hit in the ban wave after doing nothing different.

i was always careful with mine, newest firmware, burned games with all the protection etc... but you get caught up to eventually. not like it matters all it does is kill the ability to go on live but i can still burn and play games with my legit hard drive with no worries. so they didnt really do alot to me :rofl:

Thread Info