FS: XBOX 360 Elite + Games & Accessories

Selling my 360 since I don't really play it anymore and I don't need this and PS3.

So this is an Elite with 120gb HDD.
I have 2 sets of Component cables(stock and Rocketfish)
2 wireless controllers and 1 wired controller.
Play and Charge kit plus the charging dock.
3 rechargable batteries.
2 headsets.
64mb memory unit.
remote contol.
1 month xbox live.

12 games including:
Forza 3 limited Edition
Call of Duty World at War
Dirt 2
Assassin's Creed
Tiger Woods 07
Madden 07
Cabela's Alaskan Adventures
Cabela's African Safari
Sneak King
Big Bumpin'
Pocket Bike Racer

$250 shipped obo

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Last edited:

POS Neon

Wang So Hard You Get Heart Mumer
May 10, 2009
NorthLake
Okay, I get paid tonight (friday) and will pick up my check tomorrow (saturday). Unfortunately I work saturday and sunday. Could we possibly meet up Monday or something? LMK, I don't mind driving out to your place if you don't mind me coming by so you don't have to go anywhere. Or if you don't feel comfortable with me coming by your place, we can meet at a gas station. I just wanna make sure it starts up and loads games okay.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Okay, I get paid tonight (friday) and will pick up my check tomorrow (saturday). Unfortunately I work saturday and sunday. Could we possibly meet up Monday or something? LMK, I don't mind driving out to your place if you don't mind me coming by so you don't have to go anywhere. Or if you don't feel comfortable with me coming by your place, we can meet at a gas station. I just wanna make sure it starts up and loads games okay.

Monday I work late but I am off on Tuesday. I don't mind if you wanna drive out here I'm cool with that. Let me know if Tuesday works and I'll send ya my address.

Thread Info