Olympic Bench and Weight Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to sell my olympic bench and 300 lbs. weight set. Pic of the bench is below, but I no longer have the leg extension pieces or the lat pulldown pieces. It is a very solid bench that allows decline/flat/incline bench press and also has a squat rack for the backside. Bench is in great condition. I am also looking to get rid of a bunch of other free weights with curl bar and dumbell bars. I am looking to get $250 for everything.

GOLDS_GYM_XR5_Olympic_Weight_Bench.bmp

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Does this come with olympic bar? or preacher curl attachment?

Yeah it comes with the olypmic bar for the 300 lbs. weight set. It has the preacher curl portion as well, but not the little piece for resting the bar on. I just lay the bar on the floor, pick it up, and sit and do my sets.

A more detailed list:

Olympic Weights:

2 - 45 lbs. Plates
2 - 35 lbs. Plates
2 - 25 lbs. Plates
2 - 10 lbs. Plates
4 - 5 lbs. Plates
2 - 2.5 lbs. Plates
1 - 45 lbs. Olympic Bar

Standard Weights:

10 lbs. EZ Curl Bar
2 - 5 lbs. Dumbell Bars
25 lbs. Straight Bar
About 250 lbs. in Steel and Sand Plates

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
how about everything minus ...Standard Weights... not sure if this was included to begin with :dunno:

10 lbs. EZ Curl Bar
2 - 5 lbs. Dumbell Bars
25 lbs. Straight Bar
About 250 lbs. in Steel and Sand Plates

Still 250? just wonderin

Any idea how long the Olympic bar is? Are the weights a solid plate or do they have openings for gripping?

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Will take some for ya tonight buddy!

Thanks... the only thing is that I will need some time to pick them up if I decide to purchase them. I just purchased a house and need to do a few things before I start moving things in. Currently I have no place to put them..:hs: Some time = 2weeks ish So if you need to move this really quick then I guess im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info