2- Panasonic HD Plasmas for sale, CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First one is a 58" 1080p Panasonic Plasma. Model TH-58PZ700U. Purchased brandnew 2 years ago this christmas for $4300. The Plasma has been wall mounted the entire time, and works flawless but I still have the foot mount and hardware for it. Bluerays on this thing are spectatular. Im looking at downsizing and this has to go. This plasma has no blemishes or scratches of any kind. Adult owned. Only clean the screen with terry cloth with water, thats it. No cleaner or soap of any kind. Have manuals.

$1500obo picked up, no shipping. This is a great deal!!

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-...echnical-Specification/model.TH-58PZ700U.T#ts

The next one is a 50" 1080i Panasonic Plasma TH-50PZ60U that will display 1080p. It down converts it to 1080i, but 1080p downconverted to 1080i looks better than straight 1080i content all day long. This HD plasma was bought 3 years ago at Tweeter crystal lake right before they closed down. I got a special deal on it, and still paid $2500otd. We only used it for a year before we upgraded to the 58" and it has been getting very light use in our living room because we spend all our time in the loft with the 58". It works perfect, and has no blemishes or scratches of any kind. Have manuals.

$950obo picked up, no shipping.

http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-...Technical-Specification/model.TH-50PX60U.T#ts

PM or email to [email protected]

Z

ZXMustang

he stated his price. hes not interested. move along.

Thanks Mook. This same shit happened here when I posted my XPS laptop forsale. several trolls jumped in the thread claiming that it was way over priced and nobody would buy it. Meanwhile over at Chisvt, it sold for my asking price within hours of posting it. I can bet the same will happen again. Please clean this up man. Thanks again.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
For the record, Panasonics current brand new 58 inch 1080P Plasma is forsale at Sears for $1099

58PZ800U aka TC - P58S2

You should reconsider your asking price, I'd be interested if it was in a realistic price range like the $600 Riski offered, new plasmas are extremely cheap.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
this is the guys asking price. if he wants to alter the price, he will. OR, instead of informing him how to sell his items, PM him a counter offer.

enough w/ the peanut gallery.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'd do $700 on the 58 if you don't get any bites. I say this because this is on par with what these are selling for used. In fact, that exact model just sold on eBay for $600.

Please don't mistake this for thread crapping either. I've been on this forum in the last week talking about purchasing a TV and while I'm the first one that thinks it's ridiculous when people crap in these posts with no intent to buy, I'm still inclined to point out what I consider to be an unreasonable price when I'm seriously interested, especially when the TV's are priced above market value and the post title includes the word "cheap". You're not doing yourself any favors with your descriptions. :)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Obviously we are not all adults. Please delete this thread and my user account. I don't need to be here.

More than half your posts (all 18 of them) are trying to sell things that most members feel are grossly over-priced... Typically that makes you the troll.

My offer stands at $650, let me know if your interested.

*edit* Ahh, Mike out bid me, Lol

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Theres plenty to say. Just need to start posting. But if you feel like this site isnt relevant to your interests, like I said...I wish you well. Shame you didnt give the rest of a site a chance.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info