Onkyo 7.1 HTIB #HT-SR800

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a used Onkyo 7.1 Home Theatre In a Box (HTIB) system #HT-SR800. Everything is black in color and everything is in mint condition with no nicks, scratches, scuffs, no missing pieces and no abuse (live in a townhouse, so I can’t have it too loud).

I am willing to separate the receiver from the speakers/subwoofer.

I am selling it because I am upgrading my home theatre, so I need to make room for the new items I have purchased over the past few weeks. It is a great home theatre system, which produces AWESOME sound. It’s great for movies, music and/or videogames!

This is probably one of the best (if not the best) home theatre systems you could buy for the price (I paid $699 + tax) when I purchased it new.

What is included:
-Onkyo 7.1 Receiver (HT-R550)
-Onkyo 10” 230W subwoofer
-(7) Onkyo speakers: (1) center; (1) left-front; (1) right-front; (2) front-surround; (2) rear-surround
-Remote control
-Speaker wire (came with the system)
-Manual

-Unfortunately, I DO NOT have the original box

Complete reviews and specs can be found here:

Pictures, Specs and Reviews from the Onkyo Website: http://www.us.onkyo.com/model.cfm?m=HT-SR800&class=Systems&p=i

More Pictures, Specs and Reviews from Crutchfield: http://www.crutchfield.com/S-BFKeZ8Ki8Y2/p_580HTS800B/Onkyo-HT-SR800-Black.html?tab=detailed_info

Receiver:

Subwoofer:

Center Channel and Front-Right Speakers:

Surround Speaker:

Price: $350 FOR EVERYTHING or if SEPARATE: $175 for the receiver and $175 for the speakers/subwoofer

I live in Valparaiso, IN, but I do frequent the Palatine, IL area because I have family there.

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
When is your next trip this way?

Looking at a calendar, I actually won't be back until Christmas Eve. However, since we are so close, we could meet-up at somewhere like the South Holland Oasis, which is a good 1/2 way point.

No rush though... I still need to disassemble everything, which will take a little time with all these damn wires! I would make everything neat and orderly too and not just throw it all in a box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info