fairly cheap Desktop Computer

I still need to finish 'fixing' this since I found that the HD is probably bad bad (but is still under warranty)

$300.

non computer people: This machine will drastically out-perform the brand new eMachines you can buy for $350 or so from walmart, and I can install whatever operating system You'd like on it (XP/Vista/7), deliver it, and set it up for you.

For computer people:
it has:

Brand new (bought it to 'fix it' wasn't the problem, bought a new computer) Nforce chipset motherboard (was $100, is an SLI board AM2+ socket)
4200+ AMD Athlon X2 2Ghz bus speed
2Gigs DDR2
500Gb HDD
DVD+RW
512mb(Or a gig? I can't remeber and will check later) 8600GTS Video card (Or I can sell it with a pair of 6800GT's)
380watt PU

'generic' black case *Need to scrap my old case, can include it with purchase as well, Full-tower blue Chieftek dragon case (same as the Antec cases) with a plexi side.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I love how noone 'obeys' the classified rules about not thread bashing... Especially the Mods...

You're right. My bad. But don't lump the rest of the mods in on this. This is just my own opinion of the stuff you sell. I think you might just need some salesman 101 training or something. If you're going to FIX it, why post that its broke? :dunno:

GLWS I guess.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
You're right. My bad. But don't lump the rest of the mods in on this. This is just my own opinion of the stuff you sell. I think you might just need some salesman 101 training or something. If you're going to FIX it, why post that its broke? :dunno:

GLWS I guess.

I've been trying to be 'up front and honest' about what I sell when posting here because of my apparent bad reputation.

My 'craigslist' ad would be after I fix it and it would be "New case, new motherboard, new harddrive" I'm just gauging interest early incase anyone here has any interest I'd rather sell it to a party on here than craigslist.

I apologize that I'm selling alot of 'junk' but I'm trying to get 'nicer' things for myself, isn't that the point of selling your older, not as nice stuff? So you have money for other/nicer things?

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I've thrown just about everything at the misfire and the car had some issues I wasn't even aware of, but now its just pissing me off. Going to gut the cats on Saturday and hope it was a clogged converter...

Don't gut the cats, just drop the Y-pipe and test, otherwise you will have an exhaust bill thats larger than one may think :(

Thread Info