2 aquariums for sale. comes with everthing. Water, gravel, fish etc.

I have 2 aquariums for sale that I want to get rid off. They are both in mint condition. Im getting rid of them as they are in my basements furnance room that I converted to a fish room. They are never seen except by myself and I have no need for them anymore. They are both up and running with fish, gravel etc. They come with everything including water.

The first one I have is a 125 gallon tank. The filtration system can be used for fresh or salt water. I have used it for both. Currently I have the Skimmer dis connected as fresh water doesnt need it. It will come with the skimmer setup.

What you will get...

125 gallon tank with oak trim
Pine stand
Brand new glass tops

Substrate

Red flint gravel

Fish

2 Large Bala Sharks. 1 is about 5 inches and the other is abot 8.
1 Iridescent Shark. 8 inches
2 Blue Gouramis. 5 inches.
2 cory cats.

Lighting

1 Shop light with 2 bulbs. (new)

Filtration

22 Gallon Wetdry Filter 30X10X23 With Bubble traps. Also has a recirculation Spa Hose to return water to other side of sump so no water is stagnant.
Top Fathom Skimmer TF100A
700 Mag Drive Pump
QuietOne 5000 Return pump
Heater
1 Inch Union Clear Check Valve (new)
2 3/4 Spa Flex tubing, one for each side return. Comes with 1 Inch LocLine Returns.
1/2 Threaded Ball valve.This was hooked up to a skimmer for a Reef tank. It can be used for any other equipment that can be submersed or externally mounted.
BioBalls
Bio Ball rack
Acrylic Drip Tray
Dual 1200 GPH CPR Overflow box
2 1 Inch drains with drain lines and PVC ends
Anti Siphon Pump with airline
Huge piece of driftwood
Plants

The filtration alone cost me $2,133.44 The tank and stand $600 new. I have reciepts to prove it.

I am willing to let everything go for $800. Ready to run including water. The filtration is all hooked up, the only thing you would have to do is connect the drain lines and return line which screws on once sump is under the stand.

I am willing to help remove and set back up for you and show you how things work so you wont have any issues.

Second tank.

This one is alot smaller but works well for kids and is very easy to care for.

12 gallon Eclipse system 12.

What it comes with.

Acrylic 12 gallon tank
Light hood and feeding door
Filtration
Bio Wheel
Heater (new)
JBJ Compact flourescent light
Florite Gravel which is great for live plants.
Stand

This is also running and comes with everything including water. I will also help remove and setup for you.

$100

DSCN1926.jpg

Will get pics of 125 tomorrow.

Last edited:

Thread Info

• Blown 346
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list