NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA Jerseys!!!!

Just a FYI I could get jerseys $65 local or $75 shipped and paypal. almost any team/player for NBA,NHL,MLB,NFL all numbers/names are stitched. Just pm me with what your looking for. I could post pics of some of the ones i got if u like! :smile::smile: hope u like em let me know what u want??

Green Kane!!
dzugsg.jpg

aebeqw.jpg

29ksv3s.jpg

2mfg4gh.jpg

Last edited:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Thanks but I get mine for $40 and they are legit

I highly doubt that they are legit for $40, unless someone is taking them from Footlocker or another major sports store. The bootleg business is huge now a days, and the looks of these jerseys is top knotch shit. I have a couple of buddies in the city who are in to the bootleg business. Jerseys, shoes, purses, you name it they have it. My buddies go to New York to p/u the merchandise, and most of it is made there or shipped from China. I have a couple of bootleg jerseys and when I put them next to my real jerseys you cant tell the difference. These jerseys are so good, that even the tags look real.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Sorry I should have said they look legit.. I have put them up against my official ones and cant see a single difference and yea they are from china

Quick question, do you wash them or have them dry cleaned? (the bootlegs).
If you do wash them do you put them in a dryer, or let them air dry? I only ask because I wash mine and let them air dry, some people have told me they had problems doing that, and they have theres dry cleaned.

frosty23_45

Broke Dodge owner
Feb 12, 2008
Coal City, IL
Quick question, do you wash them or have them dry cleaned? (the bootlegs).
If you do wash them do you put them in a dryer, or let them air dry? I only ask because I wash mine and let them air dry, some people have told me they had problems doing that, and they have theres dry cleaned.

Forgot to ask this myself. I bought a couple of bootlegs off of ebay a couple of years ago, and the red tinted the white stripes pink. You really have to look, but I know it did and it annoys me.

Thread Info