5 person Dynasty Hot tub.

Im selling my 5 Person Dynasty Neptune series hot tub as I dont use it. I bought it brand new. It has been taken care of. I have used it literally about 2 dozen times sinced I have owned it.

Specs from the top of my head until I dig up the paper work on it.

5 Person
Fiberglass shell that comes with a lifetime warranty.
Jets in each seat, back, legs, and neck.
2 large 12 inch jets in the floor that are able to opened and closed.
Rubber head rests.
Waterfall with led accents.
LED lights in each jet.
Led's change color by the push of a button or you can let it scroll thru.
Colors are, red,blue,purple,green,white, also has a strobe effect.
2 7HP pumps.
2 filters.
Has Ozone
The tub runs off of 220. If you can remove the panel I have you can have that with the large fuse.
Outside drain to drain the tub.
2 sea shell openings that open if you open the jet, they will squirt water out into the tub.
Jets are also ther for water pressure, or bubblers or both.
The whole underside is spray in foam from the factory to hold in heat.

Comes with all chemicals, test strips. fill with water and enjoy.

The bad.

The cover needs to be replaced as the manufacturer doesnt give you the best of the best. Even with proper care each year, the weather got to it. It is still very usuable but I am anal, and would replace it if I were to keep it.

There are 2 LEDs in the lounge seat that stopped working. The control panel for them is right in the first access panel. Im not good with electrical so I wont mess with it.
There are 4 plastic jet heads that need to be replaced. The jets still work, its just the plastic covering for asthetics. I am replacing all the jet caps for the buyer.

The tub is all there, come see it work. will help remove. will need 4 guys to do so correctly as it isnt light. The tub is up and running, so anyone who is interested can come and see it work.

$3,000.

Call 224-520-3157 with any questions.

Last edited:
DSCN1899.jpg

DSCN1900.jpg

DSCN1902.jpg

DSCN1903.jpg

DSCN1904.jpg

DSCN1905.jpg

DSCN1906.jpg

DSCN1907.jpg

DSCN1908.jpg

DSCN1909.jpg

Jet heads have already been replaced. New cover is $400 for a good one brand new with warranty thru a hot tub company out here by me. The Spa Shop is the name of the place. Or the same price is thru Great Escape.

Led's Im not sure on price totally, as you have to remove the spray in foam to get to the Led's. From what I was told it wasnt worth spending the money on a new LED unit for 2 bulbs to be replaced.

The tub is an 05. It was purchased in 05. The bill was maybe $10 to $15 a month depending on how cold it was outside. The tub doesnt run that often to run up a bill due to its insulation.

Thread Info