FS: iPhone 3g

ive been wanting to upgrade to a newer iPhone for a while now, and with the iphone4 coming out, im going to go ahead and do it....i really cant actually sell this, until i can get the new one, but they are going to be out on july 25th....

my phone is a black 3g 8gb. i just replaced the battery because it didnt last long, now it is much better but still not like new....has a lot of apps, i cant list them all, but i will leave them on there....screen has one single pixel thats bad, that has been that way since day 1, theres just not an apple store close for be to get it fixed.

ill include a couple cases i have, and a charger, as well as the original box and paperwork.

looks like ebay is fetching on average 240-260.....

i just want to move this phone, and dont want to deal with ebay...160 cash and come get it once i get mine...ill hold it with no downpayment, just dont stiff me :squint:

DSCN1068.jpg

DSCN1069.jpg

DSCN1070.jpg

DSCN1071.jpg

DSCN1072.jpg

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
If my upgrade is available for the iPhone when it comes out, I'll have a 16gb 3gs to sell (jailbroken too) so when that comes around I'll have one to sell... I'll more than likely just sell it for whatever the 16gb iPhone4 is for... which is 200.

Thread Info