Wireless routers and a cable modem

I have the items listed below for sale.

Cradlepoint wireless router model # MBR1000. It has four ethernet connections - $70

link to description->http://www.cradlepoint.com/mbr1000/mbr1000.php

Linksys Wireless-G 2.4 GHz model # WRT54G v2.2 with four connections - SOLD!!!

Toshiba cable modem PCX2200

Linksys Wireless G PrintServer model#WPSM54G v1.1 - $10

link to description->http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0006G36TA/?tag=tcg21-20

All devices have the power cords, but no ethernet cables

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
"Tomato Firmware" is also pretty good for the WRT54g, those things are the shit. If anyone needs a wireless router, pick that thing up. It has options out the cornhole once you install a 3rd party firmware on it.

I really would like to learn how to use it. I just installed a fan in mine and upped the TX power. I also bought another wrt54g and used it as a bridge. I think thats the right term. You can plug in the second router into any game system or computer and get strong wireless. Very nice.

I really cant find another use for it though. I just dunno what im doing.

I thought the Cradlepoint was the biggest deal. I don't know why, but they sell for $200+ brand new. I don't know what it does that the Linksys doesn't.

Im not a network guru so I wouldn't know :D

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I wish you had a dsm modem. Mine is garbage now and anything worth a purchase isn't exactly a few bucks. I may have some money next week for something in my field but if I can find a basic cheap one then why not. (I'm not a big fan of buying online since I rather have the item now as opposed to waiting).

As for the linksys running "tomato firmware," I concur. That's what I am running at the moment on mine. My linksys firmware was outdated and the router took a crap on me. So I updated the firmware and next thing you know, i'm back up and running. One good thing that I like about the "Tomato Firmware" is that it allows you to see what devices are using the network's connection.

Thread Info