Complete paintball setup FS

I used to play for U of I on their tournament team, but i dont make time for the sport anymore. Everything listed here was only used once or twice...i invested in a backup gear setup...but i never used it....this includes the pants...only used once! everything looks and functions as if it were just taken brand new out of the box.

I have:
a rolling gear bag
empire reloader II hopper
diablo 3+2 tournament pod harness w/ 3 pods
JT pro team pants L/XL (MINT condition)
PMI 72ci/3000psi tank (no hydro testing until 2010
Smart Parts freak jr. barrel kit
Proto neoprene knee pads
couple random accessories...squeegees, lube, tools.

gun:
Smart parts ION (black)
smart parts drop forward w/ on/off
smart parts q lock locking feed neck
plastic upgraded ball detents, wont jam or break
QEV installed
HP air lines
fully cleaned and maintained...used TWICE
comes with stock barrel, freak jr. kit, 3 aluminum inserts.

The gun, bag, hopper, tank, all accessories are all included in this deal...i just want to get rid of all this stuff because i never use it.

I'm asking $350 for everything...or best offer...but no low balls. i'm not going to part with all of this for much under 350 bucks....i spent roughly 7-800...so dont even try.

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Shoot that's a heckuva deal even with that monster steel tank. I had one of the first Ions......made a custom body that all the big companies just copied, lol. I sold my setup but know I'll be playing more this year and have been looking for an Ion setup again. $350 is a great price. When/where can I meet you?

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
I still have a couple masks, loader, and pods/harness, etc etc. I mainly need a marker and gas. But your package is more than fair so I'll take it all off you.
I live off of 294 by Oakbrook....so maybe we can meet off of Lake Cook Road and we can hop right back on 294 when we're done. Or we can meet at Northbrook Court if you are going to take 41? This weekend during the day is best....I'll bring $350 cash of course and won't play stupid games and lowball you.

Send me a private message with your number and if this works for you, etc etc.

nice deal. i used to have a ion but grew out of it too fast , wasnt keeping up well. but for 350 for all that good deal.

i used to play with a Ego. loved that gun but was expensive. tourney paintball was just too expensive to keep playing.

good luck with sale. good deal.

i have a Dye invisions I3 mask and a large Empire gear bag if anyones looking for one. sold everything else.

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Wow, I remember when Ion's were going for $300....I looked up current Smart Parts Ion prices tonight and they've dropped through the floor. They're now $130 BRAND NEW.
So I have to ask myself if all the other stuff mjesenovec is including is worth another $220......I know the tank is $40, the loader like $25, the barrel kit like $35...everything else doesn't have much value.
This wasn't as good a deal as I thought- especially since I just need a marker and an air tank and I would've bought a fiber tank anyway.

mjesenovec, this isn't a tactic to lowball you, I just didn't know the current market value.
You should put all this stuff on Ebay and see what you can get for it!

Last edited:

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
Yeah man I see you called and texted me.
I think you're better off putting it on Ebay or Craigslist for someone that needs EVERYTHING.
The only thing I need from your setup is the gun itself. And then I'd have to try and make $200 back selling everything else.
It's a great deal and you have all the upgrades to the gun so good luck with the sale.
I would be interested in the gun and tank...but you should keep everything together and sell to someone else.

Thread Info