Full home theater system! Klipsch quintets, upgraded subwoofer, Onkyo reciever.

I bought this full surround sound system this month and I am short on cash at this time due to an unexpected occurrence. I just hooked it up to listen to it about 10 days ago. It is amazing. But I must sell this surround sound system for a unheard of price. I do not want to sell it, but I have to.

No low ballers! Price is firm! Its all or nothing, I will not split the system up! Everyyything you need is included! EVERYTHING plus extra.

SURROUND SOUND INCLUDES:

5 speakers, Upgraded subwoofer, Onkyo reciever
Klipsch Quintet (full system newest best fourth generation)................... RETAIL $549.99
Klipsch Reference Rw-10d upgraded Subwoofer ................................RETAIL $550.00
ONKYO Tx-sr 507 Reciever .............................................................RETAIL $399.00

ALL NECASSARY WIRING and REMOTE INCLUDED!!! ...........RETAIL $200.00+
-HDMI Cable
-Subwoofer Cables
-Speaker wires
-Ipod connector
-Computer connector

FULL SYSTEM RETAILS FOR OVER $1900 .... I must give it away for $975 (dropped from 1100) to anyone from the Chicago garage ...(posted for $1200 on craigslist)

This surround sound system is incredible and is in perfect condition and comes with all original boxes and material. If you buy it, all you need to do is take it to your house, plug it in, and enjoy. I will allow you to look and listen to it at my home if you are serious.

Call me or text me for more information (cell phone below).

ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES!! NO LOW BALLERS! I WILL NOT SPLIT UP THE SYSTEM, ALL OR NOTHING.

-Adam
-cell 847-873-6953
-Skokie, Il

Edited (price drop to $975) Final sale offer.

3k93mb3l65Z25W25R2a3p65f1d37c88801669.jpg
3kf3p23lc5T65W65R0a3p2a6f44c5239610e7.jpg
3na3k63p75Y65U25R2a3pa508134f55fd1dae.jpg

Last edited:

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Nice setup, I love my Klipsch system. I went with the towers with 8" drivers and a 12" woofer, I like bass. I need a new reciever though, the ole Sony isn't powering them to their full potential. Too bad the Yamaha or Denon's Im lookin at are $2k, wont be getting that anytime soon.

GL with the sale!

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
Thank you for your input. I totally agree, Sony receivers are not too great even when they work perfectly lol.

The onkyo line is outstanding! I would totally prefer Klipsch and onkyo combo. It honestly is unreal. You hear things that you never heard before when watching anything from a basketball game (coaches and players clearly swearing lol), WWE wrestling (you hear the wrestlers say what move they are going to do next sometimes lol. And during movies, you watch it the way the director wants you to watch the movie in True Dolby Digital.

Adam S.

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
The system is incredible... If I were to purchase one again, I would choose the same exact setup. If you come up on extra cash you may come check it out. I can play a Blu ray, a DVD, an orchestra, video games and surf youtube with it to show you what it can do.

AdamGTP7

Regular
Feb 21, 2008
I might be.. are you asking for the price with or without the necassary cables? (all cables were purchased seperatly)

Klipsch Quintets + Subwoofer + All wiring = $850
klipsch quintets + Subwoofer = $800

although the best bang for the buck will definetly be the $975.00 for everything.

let me know

~Adam S

Thread Info