White Sox tickets for sale

I have a friend that has Sox tickets for the whole season with three different sections. First section is 163 row one which is available for all home games. Second section is 162 row one which is available for only weekend home games. Those two sections ticket prices are around $35-40, gate prices are $33-37 except for the premium games which are $110 to see the Yankees and Red Sox and $150 for the Cubs. The third section is 344 row one which is club level and also 3 seats in that section. Those tickets prices are around $55-80, gate prices are $54-80 except the premium games.

I've bought tickets from this guy many many times. He's 100% reliable and we can either meet up or I can have the tickets emailed.

He only really raises the prices for the premium games so he can have enough money to buy season tickets for next year because he's not able to sell all the regular tickets.

If you want tickets let me know asap so I can put games aside for whoever wants them. I will need a deposit of half the money. He will be getting the tickets some time this month.

Last edited:

Thread Info