Genuine Copy of FULL Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit only)

I know this probably sounds shady, and unfortunatley I can't reveal how I have this other than that I have contacts with people in Microsoft [:)]

So I have for sale the FULL version (NOT THE BETA) with product Key of Windows 7 Ultimate the 64-bit version only. I asked him for the 32-bit home premium however and accidentally I got this version first. However he got me the 32-bit version yesterday and I'm running it flawlessly (See screen shot below for proof)

2535129030060601224S600x600Q85.jpg

So this copy is for sale. However it will ONLY work with people that have 64-bit systems with XP and Vista. For answers see link below...So don't ask will it work for 32-bit systems...it will not.

http://gizmodo.com/5331684/official-windows-7-upgrade-chart-is-officially-confusing

You can do a direct load from Vista 64-bit without losing any of your settings. (I would still back up things instead) I'm only asking what I paid from him. This is your chance to get it 3 months before it's released to the public.

Any questions just PM me.

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
This is Windows 7 in a retail box? Do you have a picture of the actual product?

No this isn't retail because the retail isn't available until October 24th...

This was put on an everyday DVD, that unpacks as it's loaded on your computer. It does have a genuine Key.

I was trying to show the screen shot to show that i'm running it on my computer correctly. Others on this forum can vouch for me that I wouldn't sell anything that is a scam or wouldn't work.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
No this isn't retail because the retail isn't available until October 24th...

This was put on an everyday DVD, that unpacks as it's loaded on your computer. It does have a genuine Key.

I was trying to show the screen shot to show that i'm running it on my computer correctly. Others on this forum can vouch for me that I wouldn't sell anything that is a scam or wouldn't work.

Ohh i see. Its a DVD-R. You got ripped off.

I would post where to download both x64 and x86 Final versions and also how to crack that activation but I dont want to rain on your parade.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Technet/MSDN are the only place to get a genuine RTM version of 7. These are images you download and burn unless you pay extra for Microsoft to send you DVD/CD's. It is against the terms of service to sell as you are supposed to use them for evaluation use only. As far as I know no actual legal/genuine retail hard copy's of 7 exist yet. Rumor that Microsoft will be sending out copy's to private beta testers but I don't think that will happen will October 24th.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Technet/MSDN are the only place to get a genuine RTM version of 7. These are images you download and burn unless you pay extra for Microsoft to send you DVD/CD's. It is against the terms of service to sell as you are supposed to use them for evaluation use only. As far as I know no actual legal/genuine retail hard copy's of 7 exist yet. Rumor that Microsoft will be sending out copy's to private beta testers but I don't think that will happen will October 24th.

BINGO

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John

That's exactly what I have, and yes I realize it isn't exactly legal to be selling, but it wasn't exactly legal for my friend to sell it to me from Microsoft either :noes:

Regardless, it IS the RTM version of Windows 7 not a RC and the 32-bit 7 OS I'm using currently was activated through windows with the supplied Key gen giving me the updates and all that good stuff. As far as I've heard there will not be any differences between what I have, and what will be on the shelves in 2 months.

Anyway, Ultimate is sold so it's no longer available. :smile: If you have a way to get Windows 7 I highly recommend it, i'm enjoying it much over Vista and others have reported the HP tuners and all that software works fine with it.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
That's exactly what I have, and yes I realize it isn't exactly legal to be selling, but it wasn't exactly legal for my friend to sell it to me from Microsoft either :noes:

Regardless, it IS the RTM version of Windows 7 not a RC and the 32-bit 7 OS I'm using currently was activated through windows with the supplied KEY GEN giving me the updates and all that good stuff. As far as I've heard there will not be any differences between what I have, and what will be on the shelves in 2 months.

Anyway, Ultimate is sold so it's no longer available. :smile: If you have a way to get Windows 7 I highly recommend it, i'm enjoying it much over Vista and others have reported the HP tuners and all that software works fine with it.

Did you activate using a key generated by a program? Did you active W7 with a program that patched anything?

or

Did you enter in a key during the install and when an internet connection was established W7 activated?

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Did you activate using a key generated by a program? Did you active W7 with a program that patched anything?

or

Did you enter in a key during the install and when an internet connection was established W7 activated?

2nd one

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
How is it a genuine copy of you have to use a key gen?

Sorry it's not a key gen, it's like the license key....

The 25 digit code that widows activates when you activate your software through windows and they validate it...

Emerson---i'm not explaining it right lol

THE DISK IS SOLD, IT WAS A REAL COPY. AND I'M RUNNING A RTM 32-BIT HOME EDITION WINDOWS 7 AND LOVE IT!

/thread

Thread Info