Tons of items for sale.

I'll throw in a lightning guitar strap for free if you buy the guitar, and one or more thing with it.

I have a couple items for sale. Post here with offers.

Guitar (for local pickup only)

~$50

• Guitar
  • Soft Case
  • Amp
  • 6 foot amp cord
DSC00133.jpg

Nintendo DS

~$

• Generation 1 Nintendo DS
  • Fair Condition
  • Only one problem: The lid is broken but is not a problem.
  • Comes with two cases
  • Power cord included
  • 2 styluses
  • Comes with Super Mario 64 DS
  • Comes with Brain Age
  • Comes with Mario Kart DS
DSC00137.jpg

Webroot Spy Sweeper

~$20

• I will e-mail you the Key, you will have to download the demo and register the key.
DSC00139.jpg

Chi Bears hat

~$10

DSC001352.jpg

Now just the crap.

Jeff Gordon hat

~$5-7

DSC001362.jpg

Big box of fishing lures (long story don't ask)

~$10

DSC001342.jpg

Then I have a collection of old Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon cards, Ill give you it for $10-15.

Last edited:

F500

Regular
Jun 15, 2009
Mount Prospect
With the guitar and amp: What brand, size, original price, etc.? Was it one of those kits?

Lyon something, I can't remember it was a while ago, the price was around 100, the amp cord (that came in the kit) broke so I bought that amp cord.

I am asking ~$50 for it.

Edit: Full size for the guitar, I'll go unscrew some screws to try to figure out the power of the the amp.

F500

Regular
Jun 15, 2009
Mount Prospect
how much for just the guitar? and how does it sound? pick-ups in good shape, strings good?

Just for the guitar, ummm idk. It sounds, OK, just like an average electric guirar. Pick-ups are fine, guitar is in almost mint condition, one of the strap holders gets loose sometimes but all you have to do is smear some wood glue on the screw and put it back in. The strings I had to remove because they were getting old on I didn't want them to break.

Thread Info