2 Nickelback tix - FLOOR seats for this Thurs. 3/12

I have 2 Nickelback tickets (Seether and Saving Able are opening for them). They're playing @ the Allstate Arena this Thursday, 3/12/09 @ 7pm.

These are for the FLOOR, standing room. Floor seats are sold out now.
Asking $150, which is face-value, not even considering the extra Ticketmaster charges.

I have them in-hand and will hand-deliver. Cash only please.

I bought these as a Christmas gift for my mom, but the person she was going to go with fell through with their plans. I can't go with her since I have class on Thursday night. If I don't have any offers by 8 this evening, they're going on eBay.

You can contact me on here, or PM me for my phone #.

Jennifer

Regular
Jan 26, 2008
nickelbacktix.jpg

Jennifer

Regular
Jan 26, 2008
FML....i would love to take them off your hands. but moneys tight for me right now. Maybe early birthday present from parents? where exactly are you located?: LINK TO EBAY LISTING please?

I'm by Buffalo Grove/Palatine. ish.

I HAD to list them...couldn't take the chance of eating the $175.

Auction's up to $153. If the price is right I'll take it down and deliver tomorrow for cash in hand. I have to think of my mom, too, as she lost her job and I'm paying 3/4 of the mortgage.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140306406767

Jennifer

Regular
Jan 26, 2008
:dunno: I bought the tix for my Mom for X-Mas. Thankfully that was the SECOND present I bought her (the first was the "Brady Bunch" box set/5+ seasons).

Not a loss for me, since I got $200 cash and gave it to her (since it was HER present and HER choice)...only a few bucks more than the face value + TM fees. I was just a bit sad since she knows ALL of their songs by heart. Woulda been the most recent concert she's seen since Aerosmith a few years back.

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
fixed that for you.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

:dunno: I bought the tix for my Mom for X-Mas. Thankfully that was the SECOND present I bought her (the first was the "Brady Bunch" box set/5+ seasons).

Not a loss for me, since I got $200 cash and gave it to her (since it was HER present and HER choice)...only a few bucks more than the face value + TM fees. I was just a bit sad since she knows ALL of their songs by heart. Woulda been the most recent concert she's seen since Aerosmith a few years back.

Thank god for the Brady Bunch. I feel much better about your mom knowing she got something worth while for xmas.

JK, it was very nice of you to get your mom those tix.

Thread Info