Looking to sell leopard gecko and tank

***3/19/10 SOLD***

I currently have 3 leopard geckos and a 40 gal terrarium. The terrarium dimensions are the same as a 40 gal breeder aquarium. I'm looking to sell the geckos and tank plus accessories for $250. You get 3 geckos, the tank, everything in the tank, lights, under gravel heater, and auto on/off switch for the lights. everything in the following pictures except the stand.

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01448.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

Last edited:

andcbii

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2008
Just curious, how come it doesn't come with the sand? GL with the sale. If my cousin wasnt shipping to Iraq soon he'd buy these for sure.

Sand is included as well!!! =P

Do they save me money on my car insurance?

Hmmm... I'm not sure possibly

Anyways, here are some pix of the lizards.

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

DSC01464.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

Last edited:

andcbii

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2008
hey i got a question...how do you know if they are male or female cuz i have one and depending on which is which i was wondering if you would consider selling me a female or male depending on the info you give me if any and i can determine which one mine is.

thanks

http://www.reptilecare.com/leopardgender.htm
LGsexing.jpg

I have 3 females. If you can not tell what sex your gecko is try and take it to petland/petsmart and ask them if they can tell. That's what i had to do.

P.S. This tank is perfect for 4 geckos ;)

andcbii

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2008
I know this tread is almost a year old but i'm getting bored with my lizards. I'm willing to drop the price to $150 for the tank and everything else. Also, if anyone wanted just the lizards i would be willing to sell them for 5 bucks each (or trade for some fast food).

Thread Info