5 month old puppy to good home

I have a intact male puppy that was born on August 2, 2008. His name is Marley. Marley's mother is Lab-American Bull Dog mix and his father is 95% Grey Wolf- 5%Husky. I have personally met both of his parents and both have a great personality. Marley was the runt of the litter and the last pup to leave his mother. He was not weaned until he was 10 weeks old. He has never nipped or bitten anyone but his sister. He has broken most of his teeth in and his canines are just coming in. Marley is house broken and is shy. He doesn't bark often but when he does you'd never know it came from him. He is a very shy and submissive pup but is such a lover. I love this dog however he is getting too big for the house he is currently at. He is about 40 pounds and 2-3 feet tall at the shoulder. Any question you may have i would be eager to answer.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Marley102008.jpg

marley1023082.jpg

marley102808.jpg

marley.jpg

nevaehmarley102108.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
It's really sad when an animal falls victim to a persons ignorance and lack of planning.

Its not lack of planning as it is a victim of circumstance.

The situation isn't exactly Kims fault, but she is at least making the effort to find the dog a home instead of letting it get put down.

The dog does not live with her, she simply likes the dog and doesn't want to see it put down.

Thread Info