Braaaap: 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE flat black - 17.3 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for $6750 to a good home.

Very low hour 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE. Only 17.3 hours and it has extended warranty coverage through October of this year!

Nearly unstoppable and a ton of fun but I rarely ride it (as evidenced by the <20 hour time on the odo.) Also selling so that I can get my truck in the garage after buying the 2018 ZL1 1LE. I have a large lot in Inverness and would welcome test rides for seriously interested buyers around my lot.

Post on TCG Man-Cave as well. I'm giving it 3-4 weeks on here before I resort to other means. I refuse to list on craigslist because screw that.

eX0V091.jpg

OBjmvPU.jpg

AbmUPPq.jpg

kQ5HIgl.jpg

Last edited:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
God damn. I've got the 700 powered raptor... I always wanted matching motors in both the work and play quads, but fuck my grizz 660 runs so fucking good I can't get rid of it.

I can't imagine the torque this thing has

Phalabala

Regular
Aug 18, 2015
Inverness
God damn. I've got the 700 powered raptor... I always wanted matching motors in both the work and play quads, but fuck my grizz 660 runs so fucking good I can't get rid of it.

I can't imagine the torque this thing has

even being a heavy beast it will easily pull the front wheels up. I have actually never ran it full throttle from a dead stop because I'm a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info