Gotta sell all my shit - Welder/creeper/treadmill/bowflex/etc

EVERYTHING is located in Aurora, il. No weirdo's.

Hey ya'll, downsizing to a place about 1/4 the size of what I'm living in now, so I need to sell or just get rid of a bunch of shit that just can't go with me. Everything is OBO and the more shit you take the cheaper everything is!

I'll add more stuff as I find it or see it or decide I can't take it. I have this SICK ass kitchen table that's like built to hold a truck on top of it that would make a kick ass workbench, but I gotta see if this dude from work wants it or not.

Tool bench $50 - It's a tool bench. I love it, but won't have a garage. The front left leg is a bit bent, I accidentally hit it with my old Buick I used to have, other than that it's good to go. Has it's own florescent light under the blue top.

Dual work light $30 - They work light great!

290L7vA.jpg

WmCLROr.jpg

Radio $40 - This is/was my garage radio, works awesome. I have some speakers that I use with it that are worthless but sound good, so you can have them if you buy it.

ol3xYbj.jpg

Dryer vent cleaning thing $12 - I used this thing once, you attach the pieces together and connect it to a drill and get all that shit out of your vent.

ng9bxDT.jpg

Ottoman $20 - I won't have room for this thing, maybe someone has matching furniture and can use it? The stuff on it is from my dog eating her bone, it's not jizz or anything, that's all over everything else I'm selling. :s00ls: This thing is like 4'x4'x2' tall.

MfgHhoO.jpg

F1 race seats $100 - Some Chinese brand shit, they're aight but ya know. One has modified s2000 rails on it, I can take those off for you muscle car fggts that might want them.

bmkqvqM.jpg

ETZxzbH.jpg

Anyone know someone with an EvoX? I have these stock ass taillight they can smash up or something. I'm sure owning such a piece of shit car has to have them at least a little frustrated. :s00ls: I keed I keed, but seriously, I'll sell them or trade them for some beer if you know anyone that wants a set.

sBg0wVP.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info